Africans gangs on mugging rampage terrorised youngsters in north Dublin

Threads
Do you pay for a VPN? I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to these things.
If you want a good one with full features and security then a paid one is the best choice. There not expensive, I've got one with PureVPN which cost me $2.50 a month for 3 years for a total of $90 for the 3 years!!! You can find info on free ones here The Best Free VPN Services in 2018

Threads
If you want a good one with full features and security then a paid one is the best choice. There not expensive, I've got one with PureVPN which cost me $2.50 a month for 3 years for a total of $90 for the 3 years!!! You can find info on free ones here The Best Free VPN Services in 2018
Cheers horse. I might just invest in one. I miss trolling the liberals on Boards.

Threads
Cheers horse. I might just invest in one. I miss trolling the liberals on Boards.
No point in even bothering with them - last time I got banned, a lib called me a nazi after I stated some facts on immigration to contradicts some rubbish he'd spouted about how much better immigrants were than Irish people, and when I posted links to back up the facts I'd stated, the usual mod over there banned me for bullying! Bullying with facts - the ultimate liberal whinge.

Threads
No point in even bothering with them - last time I got banned, a lib called me a nazi after I stated some facts on immigration to contradicts some rubbish he'd spouted about how much better immigrants were than Irish people, and when I posted links to back up the facts I'd stated, the usual mod over there banned me for bullying! Bullying with facts - the ultimate liberal whinge.
ha you're right. The Mods over there are authoritarian snowflakes. I've been banned more times than I can remember. It's a shame because there a lot of good posters; but most them get banned sooner or later.

Threads
ha you're right. The Mods over there are authoritarian snowflakes. I've been banned more times than I can remember. It's a shame because there a lot of good posters; but most them get banned sooner or later.
There's another mod over there on one of the technical threads who has the agency for a certain line of products, and he bans anyone who recommends a competing product! A friend of mine in the same business got banned by him for recommending one of the world's top brands to someone looking for info. When he complained to the site, he found out who the mod was!

Threads
RTE' Taken Down is a load of wank... literally in this case. enriching or nourishing.

A hurley straight between the shoulderblades would sort that dirty little baboon right out. What a tame country we must be that we allow the dregs of Africa wank away to their hearts delight in broad daylight on our streets while looking at our daughters.

Threads
There's another mod over there on one of the technical threads who has the agency for a certain line of products, and he bans anyone who recommends a competing product! A friend of mine in the same business got banned by him for recommending one of the world's top brands to someone looking for info. When he complained to the site, he found out who the mod was!
That's gas. I can't say I'm surprised. There is a Mod in the after hours forum called anchapailldorcha and he is very liberal when it comes to banning people. He banned me because I called a bunch of students who were trying to shut down a Ben Shapiro talk "snowflakes".

Threads
That's gas. I can't say I'm surprised. There is a Mod in the after hours forum called anchapailldorcha and he is very liberal when it comes to banning people. He banned me because I called a bunch of students who were trying to shut down a Ben Shapiro talk "snowflakes".
He banned me too! He shuts down any thread that doesn't go the way he wants it to.

Threads
That fella is half black and possibly English I think, very liberal SJW type

Top Bottom