Africans gangs on mugging rampage terrorised youngsters in north Dublin

charlie D

PI Member
where dublin is going!
I assume there is some Irish on here living in Detroit . I just want to take this opportunity to say that the family that run American Jewelry and Loan come accross as one of the meanest cheap skate people I've ever seen on tv . I was delighted with that guy that ran them out of his gun shop when les tried to bargain him down . Dont know how much of the show is real , but les certainly gives Jews the reputation they have gotten for being mean , as for the daughter , if she is really like that in real life , I pity her husband . As I say , dont know how much of the show is real , but if it is I wouldn't step foot in their store

Conall Gulban

PI Member
I assume there is some Irish on here living in Detroit . I just want to take this opportunity to say that the family that run American Jewelry and Loan come accross as one of the meanest cheap skate people I've ever seen on tv . I was delighted with that guy that ran them out of his gun shop when les tried to bargain him down . Dont know how much of the show is real , but les certainly gives Jews the reputation they have gotten for being mean , as for the daughter , if she is really like that in real life , I pity her husband
First few times I saw that show I thought it had to be some kind of subversive promotion of Anti Semetic tropes.
The greasy predatory Jewish Pawnbroker/shylock living amongst and preying upon the poverty stricken blacks is not a great look.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Top Bottom