Africans gangs on mugging rampage terrorised youngsters in north Dublin

Threads
In a way, it's good that these invaders are beating the crap out of our Native youth. It will give them a taste of combat and put a manly spirit in them. Hopefully, they will turn away from the faggotry that their parents are teaching them.
"Manly spirit..."

Tadhg, sometimes you sound like Patrick Pearse reincarnated.
Though I fear you hold some beliefs that Pearse would have abhorred.

Threads
A National Party women I met was putting all her 3 kids into boxing as soon as they turned 5. She's well aware how the country is going.
If we ever get to be a nation once again, I hope they introduce conscription for two years, the end product is a better citizen than some wanker with a degree in Black/women/minority studies.
And if we do conscription allow the Army to do right without the media sticking its nose in, oh look they called him a wanker, that's terrible, blah,blah...

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I would really like to agree with you, but, look to other European countries that are ahead of us in this process, the English were a premier fighting race and look at them, tens of thousands of their native girls abused by aliens in a dominance display that David Attenborough could have narrated, what did the conquers of the globe do? FA. Gave up their capital city too without a fight, do you really think we will be different?
At this stage I am convinced apart from fluoride something else is going in the water supply.

In the defense of the average Englishman (never thought I'd hear myself say that), we have to remember that mass immigration was foisted on him over a 50 year period. It was death by a thousand cuts. Here in Ireland, that 50 years was accelerated up to only 15 years. We have had it punched straight in our faces. No subtlety involved. We also have the benefit of seeing how these multicultural experiments have turned out. For that reason, I think that we might fare a little better. We also have an tradition of rebellion in Ireland that was beaten out of the Englishman a long time ago.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
If we ever get to be a nation once again, I hope they introduce conscription for two years, the end product is a better citizen than some wanker with a degree in Black/women/minority studies.
And if we do conscription allow the Army to do right without the media sticking its nose in, oh look they called him a wanker, that's terrible, blah,blah...

If we're ever a nation once again, those media traitors won't be calling anybody anything - they will find their vocal chords inhibited by the noose around their traitorous necks.

Threads
In the defense of the average Englishman (never thought I'd hear myself say that), we have to remember that mass immigration was foisted on him over a 50 year period. It was death by a thousand cuts. Here in Ireland, that 50 years was accelerated up to only 15 years. We have had it punched straight in our faces. No subtlety involved. We also have the benefit of seeing how these multicultural experiments have turned out. For that reason, I think that we might fare a little better. We also have an tradition of rebellion in Ireland that was beaten out of the Englishman a long time ago.
Well I hope you are right, the internet is also a new player in the game.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Is that the show about the 3 prostitutes and their Mother?

It's about four old tarts hanging around the shops of New York and dreaming of getting married now that they're well past it - having shagged their youths away on pimps, whoremongers and undecided faggots.

Threads
It's about four old tarts hanging around the shops of New York and dreaming of getting married now that they're well past it - having shagged their youths away on pimps, whoremongers and undecided faggots.
Not to mention all aborted their way through the series. It was probably the first show to glamorize abortion.

Top Bottom