Africans gangs on mugging rampage terrorised youngsters in north Dublin

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Africans gangs on mugging rampage terrorised youngsters in north Dublin

Up to 100 marauding thugs terrorised youngsters, mugging two young boys and beat up several others during a rampage last week in north Dublin suburbs which was organised on social media.

Multiple incidents occurred over a three-and-a-half hour period on Halloween night last Wednesday in Portmarnock and Malahide while young children were trick-or-treating.

When one brave young pregnant woman spotted them attacking two young boys, she came over to tell them to stop, but they turned on her. One thug shouted 'I’ll cut the baby out of you and chop it up in front of you.'

Another yob told her 'you're just giving us hassle because we're black'.

The series of terrifying incidents included:

• A boy having his jacket and phone robbed at Malahide Train Station
  • Two boys being attacked and one mugged at Portmarnock Village
  • Several people complaining that they had had to run after youths demanded their phones
  • Another young man whose jeans and runners were stolen by gangs
  • A car being surrounded by gang members near Portmarnock beach
  • One boy was beat up and had his X Box controller from his backpack, as well as some money and a leap card.
  • More thugs surrounded his friend, knocking him to the ground and kicking him as he lay on the ground demanding his phone.

A source told Dublin Live that gangs of youths were from Balbriggan and organised what they call a “posh-bashing” spree in Portmarnock because it doesn’t have a garda station.

>>>>>Full report on Dublin Live<<<<<

Last year, 500 Balbriggan locals protested outside the Garda station over the problem of African gangs terrorising the community.
One local spoke to 98 FM about the constant terror on the streets of Balbriggan.
Footage was captured of a race row in Balbriggan in 2015
FM104 had a phone show about whether it was right that vigilantes were now tackling African gangs after a spate of taxi and delivery driver robberies in the Tyrrelstown area.

After the Good Friday Agreement was signed in 1998, granting the right of Irish citizenship to anyone born on the island of Ireland, pregnant women from Africa and all over the world started flying in to claim citizenship. There were so many, the maternity hospitals begged the government to do something. In 2004, the government held a referendum on birth-right citizenship in which almost 80% voted against it.

3.3% of 10-14 year olds described themselves as African in the 2016 census.

Threads
If they tried this crap in Darndale, Cabra, Ballyfermot , etc they would be dealt with pretty quickly. The more affluent parts of Dublin seem to be push overs
That's true. A gang of blacks were out of control in parts of Tallaght - Fortunestown, Brookfield and Fettercairn. They were dealt with pretty quickly by local vigilantes. I doubt the luvvies in D4 even know what a vigilante is!

Last edited:
Threads
Some discussion about this in the other thread and also here below. Sadly I was perma banned again from boards in the below thread. But I had a good run.

Gangs from Balbriggan at it again.
Boards is a snowflake cesspit. I've been banned plenty of times. There are good posters over there but the Mods are dickheads.

mulligan

PI Member
Threads
Boards is a snowflake cesspit. I've been banned plenty of times. There are good posters over there but the Mods are dickheads.
Loosened up lately I had a good month on there with the Casey election, racked up hundreds of posts. Was a good bit of buzz for Casey generated in that huge thread. But they got sick of me and some Scum Feiners started mass reporting me to get me banned.

Tony

PI Member
Threads
Some discussion about this in the other thread and also here below. Sadly I was perma banned again from boards in the below thread. But I had a good run.

Gangs from Balbriggan at it again.
Reverse the roles. A hundred Irish lads attacking and robbing Africans in Portmarnock. Joe Duffy would be talking about it for weeks. Mary Lou and Leo would condemn it. Headline news on the Indo and Irish slimes

Threads
Loosened up lately I had a good month on there with the Casey election, racked up hundreds of posts. Was a good bit of buzz for Casey generated in that huge thread. But they got sick of me and some Scum Feiners started mass reporting me to get me banned.
Ye, just reading through the Balbriggan thread there a lot of good posts. I'm surprised the Mods left some of them up.

Top Bottom