• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man

cmac

PI Member
Bullshit, two of my kids are non white, they were born here, speak fluent Irish play hurling and football. They are as Irish as you or I or anyone else.
nope its blood and ancestry that count you can try to convince yourself and others all you want but they are at most half Irish only if white people settle in Africa they are still white and Europeans never African because their blood and ancestry cannot be changed, a passport does not make ones heritage and lineage go away.

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
What did you trust me with? Did you think I oppose immigration because I hate black people? Did you think I'd regard the Anglo-Saxon as an ally in some war against black people? Because if you did, you obviously weren't reading what I was writing.
N-word people are invading the homelands of the Gael and Anglo-Saxon like they did in 1066 and 1169.

Last edited:

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
nope its blood and ancestry that count you can try to convince yourself and others all you want but they are at most half Irish only if white people settle in Africa they are still white and Europeans never African because their blood and ancestry cannot be changed, a passport does not make ones heritage and lineage go away.
My two kids are certainly more Irish in how they live their life than the gobshites running around in English soccer jerseys, the same gobshites who cheer on anyone playing the English national team. The irony of it is of course beyond them.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
That will happen soon enough, have a look at the way they are already throwing their weight around, BLM and gangs with no fear of being stopped thanks to media calling anyone racist that opposes them.
In your case I think the term racist is probably apt.

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member
My two kids are certainly more Irish in how they live their life than the gobshites running around in English soccer jerseys, the same gobshites who cheer on anyone playing the English national team. The irony of it is of course beyond them.
To what extent? The truth is that despite the individual examples of Nigerian or Pakistani Gaeilgeoirí, GAA players and traditional musicians etc. immigrant communities often remain in homogenous, immigrant enclaves.The reason why Black Irish individuals such as Phil Lynott are as Irish as anyone else is because they had an Irish parent and were raised in communities that were close to exclusively Irish. A Nigerian-Irish person, raised by two Nigerian parents, in a heavily Nigerian immigrant community is the far from the same as Phil Lynott.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
To what extent? The truth is that despite the individual examples of Nigerian or Pakistani Gaeilgeoirí, GAA players and traditional musicians etc. immigrant communities often remain in homogenous, immigrant enclaves.The reason why Black Irish individuals such as Phil Lynott are as Irish as anyone else is because they had an Irish parent and were raised in communities that were close to exclusively Irish. A Nigerian-Irish person, raised by two Nigerian parents, in a heavily Nigerian immigrant community is the far from the same as Phil Lynott.
[/QUOTE
My kids are well aware of their ethnicity, but they were born here and consider themselves Irish. Now I know this and the fact that they speak fluent Irish boils the piss of a racist neighbour of ours who of course can't speak any Irish. I think a few on here may suffer similarly, quite funny actually.

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member
Right, except that I assume that your children are half Irish anyway. Similar to Phil Lynott, Paul McGrath, Seán Óg ÓhAilpín, your children have the influence of an Irish father or mother. The odds of you living in an immigrant dense area are lower as well. What I was saying was that, personally, I would argue that oftentimes there is a difference between a child born to one Irish parent and one non-Irish parent and a child born to two non-Irish parents. I’m aware that this is controversial to say but I feel that it is generally true.

Edit: I ought to add that I wasn’t discussing your children in my initial comment.

Last edited:

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Right, except that I assume that your children are half Irish anyway. Similar to Phil Lynott, Paul McGrath, Seán Óg ÓhAilpín, your children have the influence of an Irish father or mother. The odds of you living in an immigrant dense area are lower as well. What I was saying was that, personally, I would argue that oftentimes there is a difference between a child born to one Irish parent and one non-Irish parent and a child born to two non-Irish parents. I’m aware that this is controversial to say but I feel that it is generally true.

Edit: I ought to add that I wasn’t discussing your children in my initial comment.
You are correct on parentage and the area we live in. I think we all agree the ghettoisation that has occurred in France & England for example is not something we should repeat.

Top Bottom