Hot African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
Still, saying to a lady that she's a randy whore would be considered unmanly behavior among most human beings.
Said lady claiming she's a man is rather unladylike so I guess we're even.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Maybe myles would be confused about how he feels if he realised i'm male

It seems our Myles is rather sexually confused. Of course, he's rather confused about a lot of things.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Funny you should say that because a certain Mod was admonishing 'mudsharks' and 'coal burners' in Blanchardstown in the early days of this Site.

It'd be crazy if the same Mod now called for such to be banned wouldn't it??!!!!
If this is so, maybe somebody realised its wrong to use such terms and decided to do better.

Rather than point the fingers at past mistakes of others, like you are now doing, you could decide to also do better. Or not, its your choice.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
I now regret ever having trusted you one iota, that's what I regret pal.

You're lucky Rick & Hans weren't dishing out the wacist word punishment before your Damascene conversion cos you'd have been banned for life.

What did you trust me with? Did you think I oppose immigration because I hate black people? Did you think I'd regard the Anglo-Saxon as an ally in some war against black people? Because if you did, you obviously weren't reading what I was writing.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Even a few months ago, nothing like this would be tolerated, but we have new rules were mods can't delete without majority approval and some mods here are happy to allow blatant racism. Needless to say, the forum has gone completely to the dogs. Standards are set by the lowest common denominator.
Everything bar the N word is acceptable, apparently.

Top Bottom