Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
But you are among the Black lovers.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Unfortunately we have a sort of majority rule on moderation these days - and some of our mods are quite partial to that kind of language.
Thanks for that.

Doesnt seem to make an awful lot of sense to me...i presume that the majority of mods would not allow the n-word but other racial slurs are ok. I didnt realise there was a hierarchy of racism but there you go. I wont labour the point here though, and shall cease derailing

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Thanks for that.

Doesnt seem to make an awful lot of sense to me...i presume that the majority of mods would not allow the n-word but other racial slurs are ok. I didnt realise there was a hierarchy of racism but there you go. I wont labour the point here though, and shall cease derailing

Even a few months ago, nothing like this would be tolerated, but we have new rules were mods can't delete without majority approval and some mods here are happy to allow blatant racism. Needless to say, the forum has gone completely to the dogs. Standards are set by the lowest common denominator.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
Thanks for that. Doesnt seem to make an awful lot of sense to me...i presume that the majority of mods would not allow the n-word but other racial slurs are ok. I didnt realise there was a hierarchy of racism but there you go.
Funny you should say that because a certain Mod was admonishing 'mudsharks' and 'coal burners' in Blanchardstown in the early days of this Site.

It'd be crazy if the same Mod now called for such to be banned wouldn't it??!!!!

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Funny you should say that because a certain Mod was admonishing 'mudsharks' and 'coal burners' in Blanchardstown in the early days of this Site.

It'd be crazy if the same Mod now called for such to be banned wouldn't it??!!!!
The jury is out on whether those words are to be banned. The matter has gone to Rick. Still, saying to a lady that she's a randy whore would be considered unmanly behavior among most human beings. Maybe you were drunk when you said it and now regret it.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
I now regret ever having trusted you one iota, that's what I regret pal.

You're lucky Rick & Hans weren't dishing out the wacist word punishment before your Damascene conversion cos you'd have been banned for life.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
The jury is out on whether those words are to be banned. The matter has gone to Rick. Still, saying to a lady that she's a randy whore would be considered unmanly behavior among most human beings. Maybe you were drunk when you said it and now regret it.

Maybe myles would be confused about how he feels if he realised i'm male

Top Bottom