• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man

Hitchcock

Gone Fishing
I wish to ask you a serious question.

You are crying about a bit of paint on the ground and me using terms you don't like.

The area is question has become a no go area and Taxis fast food deliveries and now the post will not go there.
Old people can not even get important post without traveling miles.

On the order of seriousness why are you brushing over this?

Oh and yes RACE is important as these people were imported to bring diversity and they happen to be black.
Black gangs attacking white people that is the real racism here.

If a gang of white people attacked a black postman I suppose you would be saying skin colour has noting to do with it? Like Fuck you would you are anti Irish you are the real racist here.
You are crying about a bit of paint on the ground and me using terms you don't like.
Crying? Not sure what gave you that impression. A bit of 'paint'? It was racist slogans and of course if they were directed against white people you'd be screeching hysterically.

The area is question has become a no go area and Taxis fast food deliveries and now the post will not go there.
Old people can not even get important post without traveling miles.
Anti social behaviour is a problem in many areas and it has always been thus, it's wrong and should be stopped but the idea it is the preserve of young Irish people who are black is at best disingenious and at worst dishonest.

On the order of seriousness why are you brushing over this?
I didn't brush over anything. The issue is why are you laying the blame for anti social behaviour with young Black people?

Oh and yes RACE is important as these people were imported to bring diversity and they happen to be black.
Imported? Where did you get that idea from? Again you seem to be laying the blame for anti social behaviour with people who are black.

Black gangs attacking white people that is the real racism here.
How do you know it's racism?

If a gang of white people attacked a black postman I suppose you would be saying skin colour has noting to do with it?
If a gang of white people attacked a black postman because he IS BLACK, then YES it would be racism, if they attacked him because he had money then no it would be just a crime - you understand the difference now?

Like Fuck you would you are anti Irish you are the real racist here.

There you go again throwing out nonsense, there isn't a shred of evidence to suggest I'm racist, I'm not, yet you are throwing aroung the label, so either you're a) confused, b) dishonest, c) have no comprehension of the term racism, either way might I suggest you desisit from using the term unless you're prepared to back it up.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Watch her videos and do some research, you do need to do some work yourself.

Yes, her agenda is Ireland for the Irish. Only sexual perverts and abusers fail to agree with that.

Rosa Luxombourg

PI Member
Murdered by an Englishman who didn't know him, clear enough?

Top Bottom