Hot African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man

PapaQuebec

Donator
PI Member
I take it from that comment that you endorse the racist slogans?
Every time I read one of your whining diatribes reminds me of any one of the countless times I witnessed inexperienced and naive counsel torn to shreds by a veteran expert witness, and have to sit down, their cross-examination in tatters and their client less than pleased.

Hitchcock

Deported
Every time I read one of your whining diatribes reminds me of any one of the countless times I witnessed inexperienced and naive counsel torn to shreds by a veteran expert witness, and have to sit down, their cross-examination in tatters and their client less than pleased.
Fab, now was there something of relevance to the discussion you wished to contribute?

Tony

PI Member
Postal services suspended in Mac Uilliam estate in Tallaght due to anti-social behaviour

A Tallaght housing estate has been left with no postal service due to anti-social activity in the area.

The Mac Uilliam estate off Fortunestown Lane has been plagued by anti-social problems in recent months.

Warring gangs from the area have previously caused havoc on the nearby Belgard Road , while earlier this year teenage joyriders led gardai on a chase through the estate.

In previous years, racist graffiti was scrawled on a children's playground in the area.

View attachment 4880

View attachment 4881

Local Fianna Fail TD John Lahart has said An Post staff have been terrorised by thugs in the estate.

Residents from the area are now having to travel as far as the Square - over three kilometres away - to pick up their post.

Postal services suspended in west Dublin estate due to anti-social behaviour
I think Gemma did a video in Mac Uilliam housing estate a few weeks back

Irelandfortheirish

PI Member
Fab, now was there something of relevance to the discussion you wished to contribute?
I wish to ask you a serious question.

You are crying about a bit of paint on the ground and me using terms you don't like.

The area is question has become a no go area and Taxis fast food deliveries and now the post will not go there.
Old people can not even get important post without traveling miles.

On the order of seriousness why are you brushing over this?

Oh and yes RACE is important as these people were imported to bring diversity and they happen to be black.
Black gangs attacking white people that is the real racism here.

If a gang of white people attacked a black postman I suppose you would be saying skin colour has noting to do with it? Like Fuck you would you are anti Irish you are the real racist here.

Last edited:

Hitchcock

Deported
Some really stupid anti Irish daft Dolly Parton fans in the comments there.
I don't remember Gemma tweeting about bus services by passing UCD because of antisocial behaviour, probably didn't suit her agenda..

Top Bottom