Hot African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man

Catalpa

PI Member

These are the number of court translators required in 2016 and 2015. I think you will notice, there is an Eastern Euro problem.
They told us only 2,000 would come here each year — said it was scaremongering to suggest any more — so obviously even the dirt thought there would be a problem if more came.

Irish Politicians and The Nice Treaty - what they really said:
"It is a disgraceful xenophobic myth that there will be a threat of a flood of migrant workers coming to Ireland. A wilful effort has been made by the National Platform and the No to Nice Campaign organisation to raise the spectre of a wave of immigrants coming to our shores. This is the worst and most unworthy objection I have heard to the Nice treaty; it is most "un-Irish" and speaks volumes about the level at which some are willing to conduct political debate. It is a shameful and distasteful piece of propaganda.
Xenophobic fears have been raised before. When Ireland was joining the EEC in 1973, the same National Platform warned of foreign skilled workers taking Irish jobs. False fears of mass movements of people at the time of previous enlargements were also raised, but, as we know from the Spanish and Portuguese enlargement, these fears did not materialise. There is no credible reason to believe enlargement will be accompanied by large movements of people. All the evidence points in the opposite direction".
Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs (Mr. Roche); 12th September 2002
There is no reason to believe... that large numbers of workers will wish to come"
[Minister for Europe Dick Roche, I.T. Letters, 12/7/2002].
"Ireland will be in precisely the same position as all other member states on the question of free movement following any enlargement of the Community".
[Dick Roche, as reported in the Irish Times, September 2002].
"It is the view of the Irish Government and a number of other governments that this idea that there is going to be a huge influx of immigrants is just not supported. The evidence is just not there for it. They are not going to flood to the west. The same rules are going to apply in all 15 states. There is no evidence to suggest that the people of the Czech Republic or Poland are less anxious to stay in their home as we are.
[Dick Roche, transcript of interview with The Irish Catholic, 19/9/2002].
"It is a deliberate misrepresentation to suggest that tens of thousands will suddenly descend en masse on Ireland."
[Proinsias De Rossa, I.T. Letters, 28/8/2002].
"I estimate that fewer than 2,000 will choose our distant shores each year".
[P. De Rossa, I. T. Letters, 20/8/2002].
"There is no evidence there would be a problem with free movement of workers on accession".. (Taoiseach Bertie Ahern, Dail Eireann, 10/9/2002].
"Efforts have been made to foment fears that migrants from the new member states could flock to Ireland. This is not only unpleasant but plainly wrong."
[Brian Cowen, Sunday Business Post, 7/7/2000].
"Ireland is already benefiting from the skills and energy of workers from the applicant states, about 7,000 of whom received work permits last year. There is no basis whatever for expecting a huge upsurge in these numbers."
[Brian Cowen, Sunday Business Post, 7/7/2000].
"The second myth is that the Nice Treaty will mean mass immigration from the new EU member countries in Eastern Europe. This is probably the most odious of the myths propagated by some in the "No" campaign."
[Minister Willie O'Dea, Sunday Independent, Summer 2002].
Oh and here's another little nugget:
'Last week, ICTU general secretary Mr David Beggs said central and eastern European workers wanted to work in Germany and Austria, and not in Ireland.'
Irish Times 7 August 2002
Earlier this week the No to Nice Campaign said it would put immigration to "the fore in people’s minds" in the run-up to the October referendum.
Mr Roche said he was surprised that Sinn Féin has failed to publicly distance itself from such remarks.

But Mr Ó Snodaigh said the party had made its position on EU enlargement clear and stated they were not opposed to enlargement, but believed that new members should be joining the EU on a basis of equality and not as second-class citizens as is the case under Nice.

"As we have made clear repeatedly we do not oppose enlargement and we do not believe that the accession of new countries will lead to any large influx of immigrants," he added.

Irish Times August 8 2002

blackout

PI Member
The mud races are the problem, not Eastern European People
theres too many polish they're gone down a bit but theres still way too many

poland has a population of 39 million
way bigger and they have a growing economy

theres 4.2 million native irish in 2018 and 600 000 planters/invaders in the (republic)

haven't done the figures for the north but theres about estimated 5 million native irish people on this island

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
"It isn't just London though is it. The same is going on, to a lesser extent, across the country as the drug gangs "diversify."

And parts of the UK have become fiefdoms of Muslim extremism and gang-based grooming/rape.

Nothing is done about either of them because the politically-correct, virtue-signalling "liberal" Establishment created it in the first place with its deliberate policy of importing people from ungovernable, violent, 3rd world countries.

If you import people from ungovernable, violent countries where criminality goes unpunished, you eventually get an ungovernable, violent country where criminality can't be punished.

And that's what we've now got". Parts of our capital have become the fiefdoms of gangsters and murderers

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Islamics' attitudes to Europe in 26 seconds

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
'I am the real Adolf Hitler' - chilling video posted by son of axe-death woman - Independent.ie

Here's another one to mull over.

An immigrant Polish lad of thirty-two hacked up his Mother in Ardee two days ago. Collected an axe and took a taxi to go and decapitate her, but changed his mind somewhere along the line and apparently shelved the plan after first telling the taxi driver of his intentions. The taxi driver promptly reported what the passenger had told him to the local coppers and they swung into action descending on four different addresses he was associated with.

While they were searching for him, a family friend dropped in on his Mother at the family home only to find her decapitated body lying in an apparently blood-covered scene of carnage. He'd taken her head off with the axe.

That the man had some history of mental illness is now becoming clear: he recently posted a bizarre rant on social media about how he believed himself to be 'the real Hitler' and went off about a number of other unrelated issues including an allegation that the Mother had cast some kind of spell on him through Black Majik. He's now in police custody and expected to visit the courts later today.

I post this for your consideration: because many on this site appear to have some extremely racist viewpoints about foreigners committing crimes in Ireland, particularly if their skin is of a certain hue and their religious beliefs reflect a different or uncomfortable lifestyle. I get that many of you want ethnic peoples in general sent back to wherever they came from, but what to do in this type of situation? He's white, likely raised Catholic, a European citizen from Poland, and clearly mentally disturbed.

Do we help this man or do we turn our backs on him and denigrate his very existence?

Some on here are quick to shoot from the hip, which is why I added the issue about the two Irish lads down under presently awaiting a court appearance on a murder charge against an indigenous Australian male of sixty-six years after an altercation of some sort last week. They initially assaulted him with extreme violence and were charged for it, but that charge has now been upgraded to outright murder. The man died yesterday of his injuries.

For those of you with prejudices strong enough (like Jon 1,000xarses) to cause you an immediate reaction and another wild shot from the holster - should we, in your opinion, send this man back to Poland along with the remains of his family just like you might suggest that coloured persons should be shipped back to whatever Third World 'shithole' they come from? He's white, you see. And Poland's not that arid or sandy.

Or is it only black persons that deserve the full wrath of the site racists?

I ask only for balance and counter-balance sake: I'm uncomfortable associating with extremists of any kind.

A woman, a mother, and grandmother is now dead: please show some restraint in your reply, eh?

And in case Jon's reading: no - there wasn't any road rage mentioned here.
What is racism? Can you define it, is wanting Ireland to stay Irish racism? We all know the majority of Africans in Ireland, should not be here, the President of Nigeria has called for them to return, why should we take them? maybe you are color blind, I personally feel more of a connection to white South Africans who are under threat of genocide right now, than boogy asylum seekers from sub Saharan Africa.
Have you been to Africa? So you believe a culture that supports FGM or the ritual murder of albinos is worth having anywhere in Europe, I dont, to be honest I despise these people, we parted ways 40,000 years and evolution did not stop.
Race exists, its a reality, maybe you work with above average Africans in Finland, if so they belong with their own people in Africa, not here with us in Europe.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
'I am the real Adolf Hitler' - chilling video posted by son of axe-death woman - Independent.ie

Here's another one to mull over.

An immigrant Polish lad of thirty-two hacked up his Mother in Ardee two days ago. Collected an axe and took a taxi to go and decapitate her, but changed his mind somewhere along the line and apparently shelved the plan after first telling the taxi driver of his intentions. The taxi driver promptly reported what the passenger had told him to the local coppers and they swung into action descending on four different addresses he was associated with.

While they were searching for him, a family friend dropped in on his Mother at the family home only to find her decapitated body lying in an apparently blood-covered scene of carnage. He'd taken her head off with the axe.

That the man had some history of mental illness is now becoming clear: he recently posted a bizarre rant on social media about how he believed himself to be 'the real Hitler' and went off about a number of other unrelated issues including an allegation that the Mother had cast some kind of spell on him through Black Majik. He's now in police custody and expected to visit the courts later today.

I post this for your consideration: because many on this site appear to have some extremely racist viewpoints about foreigners committing crimes in Ireland, particularly if their skin is of a certain hue and their religious beliefs reflect a different or uncomfortable lifestyle. I get that many of you want ethnic peoples in general sent back to wherever they came from, but what to do in this type of situation? He's white, likely raised Catholic, a European citizen from Poland, and clearly mentally disturbed.

Do we help this man or do we turn our backs on him and denigrate his very existence?

Some on here are quick to shoot from the hip, which is why I added the issue about the two Irish lads down under presently awaiting a court appearance on a murder charge against an indigenous Australian male of sixty-six years after an altercation of some sort last week. They initially assaulted him with extreme violence and were charged for it, but that charge has now been upgraded to outright murder. The man died yesterday of his injuries.

For those of you with prejudices strong enough (like Jon 1,000xarses) to cause you an immediate reaction and another wild shot from the holster - should we, in your opinion, send this man back to Poland along with the remains of his family just like you might suggest that coloured persons should be shipped back to whatever Third World 'shithole' they come from? He's white, you see. And Poland's not that arid or sandy.

Or is it only black persons that deserve the full wrath of the site racists?

I ask only for balance and counter-balance sake: I'm uncomfortable associating with extremists of any kind.

A woman, a mother, and grandmother is now dead: please show some restraint in your reply, eh?

And in case Jon's reading: no - there wasn't any road rage mentioned here.

hmmm...... do we help the poor lad who cut his mother's head off with an axe?

Perhaps you can put him up in your house? you can feed him raw Brussel sprouts every 16 hours whilst explaining to him how you value all God's creatures?

let us know how you get on.

Catalpa

PI Member
Anyone know if these were native scumbags or invaders? Makes me suspicious that the Gardaí are appealing for witnesses while giving no description of the attackers.
They are appealing for witnesses - but refuse to give a description of the gang they are looking for?

I wonder why that is?:oops:

Top Bottom