African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man

The houses of those involved got hit lastnight,and they were not there,the Garda had them all accommodated in a Hotel for their own protection prior to them being caught,that was very nice of the Garda,they will not be able to move back into those houses i believe as they were destroyed by the gang,some how the Garda must have got wind of this i'd say,whoever done it must have said something prior,a mistake i am sure that won't happen again,i hate to see violence used but i suppose this gang just pushed it to far

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
You don't sound like the type to start rows. You packing heat going on your walks around the mean streets of Boston? I can well imagine you asking some robbing punk how lucky he's feeling and making your day as you blow him away with a .44 Magnum.
I do not carry a firearm. Years ago, when I was in dangerous situations, I had in my pocket a small .25 beretta. Unlicensed.

Kershaw

Premium Account
The houses of those involved got hit lastnight,and they were not there,the Garda had them all accommodated in a Hotel for their own protection prior to them being caught,that was very nice of the Garda,they will not be able to move back into those houses i believe as they were destroyed by the gang,some how the Garda must have got wind of this i'd say,whoever done it must have said something prior,a mistake i am sure that won't happen again,i hate to see violence used but i suppose this gang just pushed it to far
You don't read anything about this in the media. Are their local media outlets discussing it at all?

You don't read anything about this in the media. Are their local media outlets discussing it at all?
None whatsoever,the (((media))) does not want to bring attention to these African Gangs that they have been let loose on the people,the leaders house got hit and three others,none were in,they are all being Housed in Hotels by the garda