African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man

Kershaw

Premium Account
Ireland needs a Patriotic Nationalist Party with mass deportation programs and a review of Citizenships that were handed out
We must leave the anti-European (((EU))) and take back our sovereignty
It is not only our Duty to preserve our Race and Culture in our Motherland it is our Human Right to do so just like all Native People
I hope this comment is not to hardcore for the moderator
Sounds like you'd be interested in The National Party.

New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

This crew will be sorted out soon,they are on the radar and cannot be let go on,i'm from Blanchardstown and this is a word from the streets,i do not condone violence of course,they have stepped on a few toes

This crew will be sorted out soon,they are on the radar and cannot be let go on,i'm from Blanchardstown and this is a word from the streets,i do not condone violence of course,they have stepped on a few toes
Are you goimg to sort out Bundee Aki for putting on the Irish jersey with brown skin? After all he has ruffled a few feathers of the Communists in Blackrock College the very people you are fighting your street war for.

Are you goimg to sort out Bundee Aki for putting on the Irish jersey with brown skin? After all he has ruffled a few feathers of the Communists in Blackrock College the very people you are fighting your street war for.
Are you braindead man or simply have no life and take out your frustrations trolling on the Internet????????????? I am not gonna respond anymore if you make zero sense,pointless comment,no we will send these African Gangs to D4 and see how you deal with them LOL

"
Aki" Abu!!...........Doesn't sound right, somehow!:D

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Ireland needs a Patriotic Nationalist Party with mass deportation programs and a review of Citizenships that were handed out
We must leave the anti-European (((EU))) and take back our sovereignty
It is not only our Duty to preserve our Race and Culture in our Motherland it is our Human Right to do so just like all Native People
I hope this comment is not to hardcore for the moderator
Speaking for myself anyway, I do not wish to see anyone suggesting violence.

You don't sound like the type to start rows. You packing heat going on your walks around the mean streets of Boston? I can well imagine you asking some robbing punk how lucky he's feeling and making your day as you blow him away with a .44 Magnum.

He,s not fully there. He advocates starting vigilante groups to remove immigrants but doesn't accept that breaking the law is the very evil
Do you agree with the EDL? Sounds like you're not very Irish at all