African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Shocking protest announcement. Did the media show up?

I certainly didn't see or hear anything about it. Sadly, I wouldn't have expected to. How long until the media start targeting these decent people and making all sorts of innuendo about them?

Notice the difference between the two protests. The pro-plantation one is full of short haired feminists with no children.
The second one against crime is local families with children concerned about rising crime committed by the African immigrants.

There are two ginger mingers in the first picture. There should be rules about having gingers in such close proximity . They showed a bit of one darkie in the picture but I suppose she got in the way . If they showed the main pictures it was mostly blacks. These fuckers want the government to buy the houses to 'mortgage' to them and say Fingal county councils policy of 8% deposit is too restrictive.

Tyrrelstown residents ask State to step in to buy homes

That's very wrong . Only that all blacks look the same the ones in the picture should be rounded up and sent back to the home to the shitehole they came out of or down to where coppinger is living. it will get worse, was talking to an Italian lately he said the fuckers there will just stop and take a shit on the street when it suits them.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
The Dublin 'Darkies'!....:D

"That's right Mother-effer......we be bad":cool:
You can not use any names over here that are construed as racist so I could not see that team.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
A guest tried to post here and normally after reading these posts I approve but the person seemed a bit overexcited to have found this excellent site and suggested an overly stern course of action which I believe to be illegal. So guest, if you read this, that is why your comments were declined

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
A guest tried to post here and normally after reading these posts I approve but the person seemed a bit overexcited to have found this excellent site and suggested an overly stern course of action which I believe to be illegal. So guest, if you read this, that is why your comments were declined
Lol, imagine if the internet had no laws, it would be a mad and great place.

Aw come on, Dan.......What'd he say:smiley:??.......Give us a hint, anyhoo!

Ireland needs a Patriotic Nationalist Party with mass deportation programs and a review of Citizenships that were handed out
We must leave the anti-European (((EU))) and take back our sovereignty
It is not only our Duty to preserve our Race and Culture in our Motherland it is our Human Right to do so just like all Native People
I hope this comment is not to hardcore for the moderator