African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man

Yeah I know Ronan he is a grand sort . Very down to earth . Tiny small when your up colose to him . The worst thing about him is that his breath smells really badly and nobody wants to say it to him . Apparently he washes his teeth with children's tooth paste as the adult stuff burns his mouth . I hate talking about professional stuff outside but it's good to be fair warned.

Z

Zonko

Non Registered Member
Stumbled upon this thread whilst looking up an issue with my Nigerian neighbours. I concur with what's said above, Nigerians are scum of the earth. I have no problem with Ethiopians who live across the road, 2 families from Ivory coast over the other end of the road. Sound. Letting those Nigerians in in such large numbers has destroyed this country. They should be sent back in whatever method is quickest. They offer nothing but crime. Scum. Oh, if that makes me a racist so be it. I'll mention it to my Spanish father.

wow... I can not even believe what's come out of your mouth... are you that threatened by the minority you would turn this into a hate article, deportation of minors and their innocent families. Is there a problem with teenage groups? Of cause there is in every place but it so happens that these groups click based on what they have in common I do not condone what they do in anyway but hate speeches and isolating people based on their native background increases such behaviours. I've been attacked by a group of white Irish teenagers before all were around 15 and mind you they assulted a friend of mine who happens to be white. All were drunk looking for a fight broke his nose and he ended up in the hospital a scum is a scum no matter where they come from. Get your facts right and start addressing demographics as a cause for concern and encourage integration rather than rallying people to hate because it's individuals like you that have a depth of hate that cause problems like these. If kids were integrated and programs like helping the elderly were introduced it helps improve things where most elderly that haven't had the chance to meet these young Africans can have some what a different mindset towards different minority groups too. We all know how the elderly can be set in their own ways. It's not right to attack them of cause but I have friends that would not invite me in for a cuppa because they don't know what their parents or grand parents may say about my skin. Ireland is changing and this is the time for unity unfortunately articles like these are always going to pop up and divide people but that's only going to cause more situations like these where Africans don't feel accepted and form their own little clicks ... some of these clicks maybe good and do good in society. Where there is good there is also bad as the same where there is light the presence of darkNess is inevitable. Stop think and grow up. Be the best person you can be by loving and teaching.
Much easier just to deport each and every African currently infesting Ireland. We natives don't want our nation changed. We don't want billions upon billions spent on hosting, welfare, education and integration programs. Less than 40% of you work.

The best thing Ireland could do would be send you back. Why the fuck would we want to "integrate" with a load of third world spoofers and bums?

Top Bottom