• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

African Gangs run Riot in Donabate - Terrorize Workers and Shoppers

El Chaval.

PI Member
If Ireland ever set up a border control force to remove all these illegals i would quit my job and join up tommorow.

Sick and tired of the abuse of our country.

Still if we ever had a revolution and we needed someone to be a executioner for all the gombeens then I would take that job 1st.
I'd do it for minimum wage.

Karloff

PI Member
My hypothesis is that black men have more testosterone than white men, they are also statistically more likely to have a lower IQ.

High testosterone plus Low IQ = More aggressive, violent, criminal behaviour. A fact born out in crime statistics in the UK and the USA.

Serum testosterone levels in healthy young black and white men. - PubMed - NCBI

I need a solid link that points out that Black males produce more testosterone in their bodies than do White males. - Stormfront

Who Are the Smartest People on Earth? World Map of Average IQ Scores | Memolition
Is that that Richard Lynn study?

If it is it has no validity scientifically speaking. For Ireland i think it was based on two small groups scores taken decades apart, the first group were teenagers.

He did another 'study' in which he gave us one of the smallest cocks in the world too. Ah he is Norn Iron PUL!

Last edited:

Fink

Deported
PI Member
You're right. That photo was taken in America - this photo was snapped in Dublin -

There was no need for the spoofer to mislead people but he's so blinded by hatred he compromises his own argument

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
There was no need for the spoofer to mislead people but he's so blinded by hatred he compromises his own argument
He's not a hater imo. His argument is sound and more Paddies are copping on to mass-immigration. Not fast enough, but heh, this is the way we are.

Kershaw

PI Member
Sure- all those illegals tell YOU how they came into this country. This makes perfect sense.
Of course they do. I was very friendly with them. I like happy work environments. They even invited me to their parties. They told me all the scams.
I don't blame them, only the government.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Of course they do. I was very friendly with them. I like happy work environments. They even invited me to their parties. They told me all the scams.
I don't blame them, only the government.
Sure- any criminal confesses to you.
Are you Walter Mitty?

You're right. That photo was taken in America - this photo was snapped in Dublin -

Cool pic, Wouldn't you pay cash to watch them hunt down and batter trendy celebs and assorted libtards in some reality TV survival gameshow? Maybe I should contact the guys in RTE and see what they think of my idea.

Top Bottom