• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

African Gangs run Riot in Donabate - Terrorize Workers and Shoppers

Thats Racist

PI Member
Yes indeed, where is the war in Brazil? The gombeens in Leinster House certainly can't be trusted with anything. If the UK actually wants to regain control over its borders it will have no choice but enforce a hard border with Ireland.
Has any explanation been given why we have low skilled workers from SA being here?

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
I've worked with them. It is the same situation with the Chinese. They apply to study in English school visa farms. This is just a ruse though to enable them to work. They will tell you this willingly.

Of course, and since the gombeens are enjoying the cheap labour this ruse provides them - there are no complaints.

Thats Racist

PI Member
I've worked with them. It is the same situation with the Chinese. They apply to study in English school visa farms. This is just a ruse though to enable them to work. They will tell you this willingly.
If Ireland ever set up a border control force to remove all these illegals i would quit my job and join up tommorow.

Sick and tired of the abuse of our country.

Still if we ever had a revolution and we needed someone to be a executioner for all the gombeens then I would take that job 1st.

colm from clonmel

PI Member
My hypothesis is that black men have more testosterone than white men, they are also statistically more likely to have a lower IQ.

High testosterone plus Low IQ = More aggressive, violent, criminal behaviour. A fact born out in crime statistics in the UK and the USA.

Serum testosterone levels in healthy young black and white men. - PubMed - NCBI

I need a solid link that points out that Black males produce more testosterone in their bodies than do White males. - Stormfront

Who Are the Smartest People on Earth? World Map of Average IQ Scores | Memolition

Kershaw

PI Member
I found the Blanch Gazette report:
Shoppers flee in terror as rival gangs run riot - Dublin Gazette Newspapers - Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle

But where did you get the picture from?
Can you link to any of the facebook videos?

edit: ok, I see the pic is an old one and unrelated.
Just wanted to screenshot that link in case it disappears.
So the rampage in Portmarnock & Malahide on Halloween wasn't the first time African gangs in Dublin have organised for violence on social media in a town with no Garda station. That is also mentioned in this report.

Fink

Deported
PI Member

I was passing by Coolmine Community School today when the pupils were getting out to go home. I must say I was shocked to find myself in a sea of black faces. Very few white children at all. But why any Irish parent would send their children to such a school now I really don't know. I saw a couple of Irish girls holding hands with their African boyfriends. Their parents should be taken out and horse whipped. And, of course, they will have the cheek to complain when their daughters come home with illegitimate black babies. This country is really going to rot. We must accept that Fine Gael, Fianna Fáil, Labour and Sinn Féin are not political parties but criminal gangs who's intent is the destruction of the Irish nation. Pure scum. Of course, I don't blame the Africans - I'm sure most of those African kids are perfectly lovely - they have been uprooted from their native land and brought here for cheap labour. Our criminal ruling class is practically begging the Africans and the Muslims to come here. I don't blame them for accepting an open invitation. I'm blaming the vermin who misrule Ireland - the vermin who are ruining both Europe and Africa.
Pay no attention to this vile poster, the picture is fake, those boys are Not from Coolmine that's a picture of a group of boys from America.
Is there no depths that he won't plumb to get his message of hate across.
Lies!

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Sure- all those illegals tell YOU how they came into this country. This makes perfect sense.

NiceNin

PI Member
P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Pay no attention to this vile poster, the picture is fake, those boys are Not from Coolmine that's a picture of a group of boys from America.
Is there no depths that he won't plumb to get his message of hate across.
Lies!
You're right. That photo was taken in America - this photo was snapped in Dublin -

Top Bottom