• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

African Gangs run Riot in Donabate - Terrorize Workers and Shoppers

euroking

PI Member

I was passing by Coolmine Community School today when the pupils were getting out to go home. I must say I was shocked to find myself in a sea of black faces. Very few white children at all. But why any Irish parent would send their children to such a school now I really don't know. I saw a couple of Irish girls holding hands with their African boyfriends. Their parents should be taken out and horse whipped. And, of course, they will have the cheek to complain when their daughters come home with illegitimate black babies. This country is really going to rot. We must accept that Fine Gael, Fianna Fáil, Labour and Sinn Féin are not political parties but criminal gangs who's intent is the destruction of the Irish nation. Pure scum. Of course, I don't blame the Africans - I'm sure most of those African kids are perfectly lovely - they have been uprooted from their native land and brought here for cheap labour. Our criminal ruling class is practically begging the Africans and the Muslims to come here. I don't blame them for accepting an open invitation. I'm blaming the vermin who misrule Ireland - the vermin who are ruining both Europe and Africa.
Shameful, it wont be long before RTE News presents from a school in Dublin and it will be spot the white kid. Just like it is in the UK.

Thats Racist

PI Member

I was passing by Coolmine Community School today when the pupils were getting out to go home. I must say I was shocked to find myself in a sea of black faces. Very few white children at all. But why any Irish parent would send their children to such a school now I really don't know. I saw a couple of Irish girls holding hands with their African boyfriends. Their parents should be taken out and horse whipped. And, of course, they will have the cheek to complain when their daughters come home with illegitimate black babies. This country is really going to rot. We must accept that Fine Gael, Fianna Fáil, Labour and Sinn Féin are not political parties but criminal gangs who's intent is the destruction of the Irish nation. Pure scum. Of course, I don't blame the Africans - I'm sure most of those African kids are perfectly lovely - they have been uprooted from their native land and brought here for cheap labour. Our criminal ruling class is practically begging the Africans and the Muslims to come here. I don't blame them for accepting an open invitation. I'm blaming the vermin who misrule Ireland - the vermin who are ruining both Europe and Africa.
I disagree with you about the Africans, i do blame them. They came over here uninvited and cheated and lied there way into our country. Why didnt they stay in their own countries and maje them better? Because no free welfare and easy ride handed to them on a plate.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
I disagree with you about the Africans, i do blame them. They came over here uninvited and cheated and lied there way into our country. Why didnt they stay in their own countries and maje them better? Because no free welfare and easy ride handed to them on a plate.

But if you tell poor people that all you have to do is make up some silly lie that nobody would believe and Irish people will be happy to give you tens of thousands of euro in free money and educate your children at their expense, well who is really to blame? The Africans or the gormless Irish? And I can't say they were uninvited, as the state is still pumping out propaganda trying to entice immigrants to come to Ireland. We don't have college places for our own people - but it seems we do have college places for you if your skin is brown...

Benjifranklin

PI Member
But if you tell poor people that all you have to do is make up some silly lie that nobody would believe and Irish people will be happy to give you tens of thousands of euro in free money and educate your children at their expense, well who is really to blame? The Africans or the gormless Irish? And I can't say they were uninvited, as the state is still pumping out propaganda trying to entice immigrants to come to Ireland. We don't have college places for our own people - but it seems we do have college places for you if your skin is brown...

Did the state invite Africans though? Sure we opened the door to Eastern Europe but I dont think we had a policy of inviting Africans over. Are they not all Asylum seekers?

Thats Racist

PI Member
This fellow tells his fellow Indians to come to Ireland as the Irish will give you everything.

Feck, it was hard enough to understand a word he said but i get what you say.

Why are we educating these people are neglecting our own? We will make it damn near impossible for some kids to get into college with the points system but someone from a third world country who cant speak clear english can waltz in and take a place.

Please tell me there is a movement growing to stop all this?

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Did the state invite Africans though? Sure we opened the door to Eastern Europe but I dont think we had a policy of inviting Africans over. Are they not all Asylum seekers?

Well, the Irish people were never asked about letting the Eastern Europeans in. That was done by the gombeens in Leinster House without our consent. Then we had a Jewish so called minister for foreign affairs who dished out passports to 80,000 Africans and Asians - the vast majority of whom had way less contact with war than the average Irish person. You don't have to issue a formal invitation to Africa. All you have to do is let it be known that breaking our laws will be rewarded with a passport and tens of thousands of euro in free money.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Feck, it was hard enough to understand a word he said but i get what you say.

Why are we educating these people are neglecting our own? We will make it damn near impossible for some kids to get into college with the points system but someone from a third world country who cant speak clear english can waltz in and take a place.

Please tell me there is a movement growing to stop all this?

There's no movement to stop any of it. But there are movements, such as Fianna Fáil, Fine Gael, Labour, Sinn Féin and the Trots to make sure it continues - and increases.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
By the way, there are less murders per head of population in Nigeria than there are in Iceland. It's actually one of the safest countries in the world. As the President of Nigeria said last year, there are no genuine Nigerian refugees or asylum seekers. The ones that come here are lying and defrauding the Irish people - because they are encouraged and rewarded by the régime here.

Britman

PI Member
I see you guys even let in the Brazillians, and u dont think we will end up with a border?

Plainly put, The Republic of Ireland cannot be trusted with immigration controls.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
I see you guys even let in the Brazillians, and u dont think we will end up with a border?

Plainly put, The Republic of Ireland cannot be trusted with immigration controls.

Yes indeed, where is the war in Brazil? The gombeens in Leinster House certainly can't be trusted with anything. If the UK actually wants to regain control over its borders it will have no choice but enforce a hard border with Ireland.

2pacs

Donator
PI Member
Meanwhile all our public services are stretched to breaking point and the gombeens cant connect the dots.

Top Bottom