Aengus O Snodaigh should resign, and hang his head in shame

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
I don't read O'Malley's posts anymore let alone his OP's. I find him to be an extraordinarily strange individual who never makes any sense.
If know something about Militant Republican sub-culture in the South you can scratch the surface.

Sort of on topic; you must remember Tommo the German tank engine? Do you know what made him flip from Shinner to George Seawright on the Rhine?

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
'Twas Bridget's attention giving and the Orange fiction books he sent him. All he wanted was a friend.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
'Twas Bridget's attention giving and the Orange fiction books he sent him. All he wanted was a friend.
No not at all. He found out the Shinners supported the Palestinian cause and he felt as a German he couldn't be associated with anything that was against the Zionist colonial project because of the guilt he bore for within his Germanic blood. If Antoin had been on the scene rather than becoming a Loyalist he would make become Antoin's brand of Disso!

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Interesting Miss. I feel neither Tommy nor Earnie are the full shilling. Putting the two of them together would be akin to uniting the keymaster and the gatekeeper in Ghostbusters 1.

OP
OP
Antóin Mac Comháin
Threads
...or we could just tighten our borders, repatriate troublemakers and cease being a trampoline for the US military.

Just a thought.
Syria chemical 'attack': Russia rebel weapons claim rejected

What do the Russians say?

The government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, which is backed by Russia, denies its forces launched a chemical weapons attack.

Russia has acknowledged that Syrian planes did attack Khan Sheikhoun but it says the aircraft struck a depot producing chemical weapons, for use by militants in Iraq.

"Yesterday (Tuesday), from 11:30am to 12:30pm local time, Syrian aviation made a strike on a large terrorist ammunition depot and a concentration of military hardware in the eastern outskirts of Khan Sheikhoun town," Russian defence ministry spokesman Igor Konoshenkov said.

"On the territory of the depot there were workshops which produced chemical warfare munitions."
What did they say at the UN?

Matthew Rycroft, the UK's ambassador to the UN, told the Security Council that Mr Assad had "humiliated" Russia by "making a mockery" of the peace process it had brokered with some rebel groups.

He suggested Russia was "defending the indefensible" by supporting the Syrian government in its actions.

What do others say to the Russian version?

Hasan Haj Ali, commander of the Free Idlib Army rebel group, told Reuters news agency: "Everyone saw the plane while it was bombing with gas."
Local journalists say there are no military positions in the town itself but an array of broadly aligned rebel groups controlling the area surrounding it.
Critics of the Russian statement say reports of the release of gas came hours before the times stated by Mr Konoshenkov.

US blames Assad over 'chemical attack'

A chemical weapons expert, Col Hamish de Bretton-Gordon, told the BBC that the Russian version of events was "pretty fanciful".
The idea that a nerve gas like Sarin could spread after a weapons manufacturing process had been bombed was "unsustainable", he added.
US President Donald Trump called the deaths a "terrible affront to humanity". - Syria chemical 'attack': Russia rebel weapons claim rejected - BBC ...

What I think:

Trump claimed that America had 'lost control' in the Middle East, but the United States, Britain, France and Belgium have all rushed to blame Russia on the Chemical Attacks in Syria, without stopping to consider the possibility that this is the work of the new all-improved al-Qaeda, JNIM, and that the chemical attacks, alongside the two bomb attacks in St Petersburg, and the attack in Astrakan: Russia's Astrakhan governor blames Islamists for police killings, were coordinated attacks by the same groups Trump claimed America had 'lost control' over: The Al-Qaeda Affiliates Merger in Mali - Fair Observer

Russia are claiming that a chemical plant under the control of Islamist's may have been hit by airstrikes, but the implausibility of the attacks being coordinated by JNIM, shouldn't diminish the significance of the willingness of the United Kingdom, the United States, France and Belgium to point the finger of blame at Russia. I think that it was a disgusting thing to accuse Russia of, in the wake of the Islamic Terror Attacks in St Petersburg and Astrakhan, and those accusations have diminished the credibility of the United Nations still further.

Europeans who think that the United States are going to intervene to help them, should have a long hard think about Trumps tears yesterday, and his finger wagging exercise today.

*Let's wait and see*

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I don't read O'Malley's posts anymore let alone his OP's. I find him to be an extraordinarily strange individual who never makes any sense.
He seems a very bright guy, and definitely passionate. Though his posting style does lack a definable or distinct personality, which I find difficult and not overly engaging.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Interesting Miss. I feel neither Tommy nor Earnie are the full shilling. Putting the two of them together would be akin to uniting the keymaster and the gatekeeper in Ghostbusters 1.
His hero worship of Bridges was surreal but I always maintained a fondness for auld Tommo (he loathed being called Tommo!), however even after to made a conversion to Ulster Flegging in order to atone for his ancestral guilt from his grand-pa being in the SS he could never resist calling out Cruimh on his waffle, as I recall you were particularly good at that as well it must be said. I don't think that there was anything biologically dysfunctioning in our Tommo it just that he was from a society that has cultural pathologies (not that my own doesn't just the Germans approach such things with more rigor than Ulster Prods).

Rashers

PI Member
Threads
Paul Murphy calls for an intifada against Israel, July 2013.

In an interview (jump to 07:11) on Russian state TV he calls for an uprising, not against the Russian dictatorship but against the democracy of Israel: "You've seen significant protest, significant movements, the potential to redevelop a struggle along the lines of the first intifada. That's the kind of thing that is necessary. Such a movement could link up with the genuine Israeli left, with working people and young people, who don't benefit from the oppression of the Palestinians, overthrow the capitalist establishment of Israel."

In a passive-aggressive way, he later explains that this is not of course a call for killing. This "intifada" would be peaceful - unlike both previous intifadas.

The First Intifada killed 160 Israelis.

The Second Intifada killed 1,000 Israelis.

But he is not totally opposed to jihad violence against Israel. Paul Murphy, 25 July 2013, openly supports violence against the IDF. "I think the Palestinians have a right to defend themselves against Israeli aggression and that may involve armed defence against soldiers - I wouldn't have a problem with that". -The Irish left and Israel - Politicians - Mark Humphrys

The last time the British backed Loyalist Death Squads bombed Dublin, Militant Labour only crawled out from the rocks they were hiding under, when it was time to defend Prison Wardens. Éirígí, Sinn Féin and the wider Republican Movement have openly aligned themselves with these people, and that's one of many reasons Ó Snodaigh and SF can not be trusted next nor near Policing or the Irish Defence Forces. I have more confidence in Enda Kenny than I do in SF to denounce Islamic terrorists.

They clearly don't have a problem with violence, so they best not start complaining when it comes knocking on their doors, and it's only a matter of time before that happens.
Are you going to be bringing violence to their doors? Will mammy let you out of the box room to do this?

OP
OP
Antóin Mac Comháin
Threads
Are you going to be bringing violence to their doors? Will mammy let you out of the box room to do this?
I wasn't suggesting that I would be the one dishing out the violence, but I won't bat on eyelid if I'm there the day someone does react. Is your mammy going to allow you post under your real name?

Top Bottom