Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Adé, Deutschland! Cucked German national squad given their walking papers.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I rewatched the last ten minutes of that South Korea / Germany game a number of times last night. One great aspect of it was the joy of the South Koreans at winning even though they were out of the tournament. Reminded me a bit of Ireland in Euro 88.

And BTW who agrees that Investment Bankers are spoofers who are no better at predicting the future than any of the rest of us?

Sports
Germany Will Win the World Cup, UBS Says After 10,000 Simulations
But don’t count out Brazil, Spain and England in the bank’s complete rankings.
By
Adam Blenford
17 May 2018, 11:07 BST Corrected 17 May 2018, 16:07 BST

D

Deleted member 392

Non Registered Member
Germans were taught a football lesson by the chow mein boys LOLlllllllllllll

OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
I rewatched the last ten minutes of that South Korea / Germany game a number of times last night. One great aspect of it was the joy of the South Koreans at winning even though they were out of the tournament. Reminded me a bit of Ireland in Euro 88.

And BTW who agrees that Investment Bankers are spoofers who are no better at predicting the future than any of the rest of us?

They hadn't factored in the psychological impact of the backlash to the cow-towing of those two Ottomans to their sultan would have on the entire team. They reaped what they sowed.

OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
I don't know how any German could have supported that team of foreign mercenaries.
The Germans booed like hell when that turd Özil got the ball or when his name was called on the PA, and I don't blame them a bit. He's no German and neither is his Ottoman compadre, that's for damn sure.

Top Bottom