Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Actor Diana Rigg dies aged 82

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
You would.

Bootiful , Bootiful, Bootiful.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
RIP. A beautiful, classy woman.

More of a screen presence than a great actress IMO.

OHMSS would have been far poorer without her (it's an average Bond movie IMO).

DrPat2

PI Member
Well the end comes to us all and we slip off the mortal coil....

However when a woman as classy and beautiful as Diana Rigg leaves us it reminds one of one's own mortality...

The actor Diana Rigg has died at the age of 82. Rigg was known for her roles on stage and in film and television, including The Avengers and Countess Teresa di Vicenzo, or Tracey Bond, wife of James Bond in the 1969 film On Her Majesty’s Secret Service.

Rigg rose to prominence in the 1960s thanks to her starring role as Emma Peel in The Avengers alongside Patrick Macnee.

f257011f38b95a909eb258926630c764.md.jpg

The passage of Time....

diana-rigg-comp_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqAdw0VrjqLWSqJHfZ45Ae0YG5o7wmTvvqgTMHZMlqtbI.md.webp

More recently she played Lady Olenna Tyrell in HBO’s smash hit Game of Thrones, although she admitted in 2019 that she never watched the show.

She is probably best known for her role as the Femme Fatale in the TV series The Avengers in the 1960s when she played the on screen character Emma Peel

Must admit if she had not been in it I would never have watched it! :love:

I had to stop though - as she was keeping me awake at Night....🤪
May she rest in peace.

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
If you baldly state that you never heard of someone it means that you have heard of them.
Think about it.
I don't get it

Top Bottom