Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Achill Gaeltacht to be Planted with Asylum Invaders

atkin8

PI Member
Hope the people of Carlow kick up stink and make it as awkward as possible for these Planters. Another small town being used for illegal purposes while we condone our own Irish people sleeping in doorways? Madness!!!
The site of this small hospital in the center of the town also has a lot of space at the back for further development . This could be just the beginning its also beside where a senator has her offices .

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
The site of this small hospital in the center of the town also has a lot of space at the back for further development . This could be just the beginning its also beside where a senator has her offices .
St Bridget's the old unused nursing home would be ideal as a direct provision centre with it's individual rooms to cram families into and also some wards for the single men and bearded boys.

It was good enough for the elderly and recuperating people of Carlow for years but will of course have to be gutted and fitted out with all the latest fixtures and fittings up to 4star hotel quality for the invading hoard.

Another possibility would be St Dympna's hospital, (the Mental hospital), They could build the wall around it back up to 12ft high to protect the young bearded boys and young families fleeing persecution from Irish racists.

sighthound

PI Member
Tuam is probably next Mid WEST as there is an old hospital there, used to belong to the nuns dont suppose they could bury them in the drains too like they did to the irish !! Tuam to host immigrants in the old laundry nice headlines !! maybe they could wash the sheets for the roscommon site. AS tpo staff being disrespectful as well they should servants to the free loaders !

Crilly

PI Member
I am not so well up on legal issues, so may I please ask the Foram if anybody (TD.s, Planters, Property Owners) can be held liable in the event of beatings, rape, murders etc. by these imported savages? Our Society have not requested this current situation so who is responsible?

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
I am not so well up on legal issues, so may I please ask the Foram if anybody (TD.s, Planters, Property Owners) can be held liable in the event of beatings, rape, murders etc. by these imported savages? Our Society have not requested this current situation so who is responsible?
There has to be a duty of care towards the native Irish by elected politicians

Top Bottom