Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Achill Gaeltacht to be Planted with Asylum Invaders

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
We've been treated like mugs bailing out banks,shite health services etc and now imposing unknowns into peoples communities without their consent. Outrageous!
Things will turn nasty if it continues.
The alternatives were total meltdown,my friend, savings lost, ATMs locked and closed, no money to pay wages, complete breakdown of services.....shite health services and immigration would have been the least of your worries if we hadn’t taken action,dude, make no mistake there.

The Tuath .

PI Member
I heard Senator Clifford Lee grovelling out an apology on RTE radioganda this morn . Interestingly, as part of her virtue signalling about her love of "minorities" she mentioned being part of a gov group which signed off on directives to allow undocumented migrants into this country . As an aside , how can African , Indian , or Chinese people be in a minority ?? There's billions of the feckers ! Us Irish are the real minority .

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
I heard Senator Clifford Lee grovelling out an apology on RTE radioganda this morn . Interestingly, as part of her virtue signalling about her love of "minorities" she mentioned being part of a gov group which signed off on directives to allow undocumented migrants into this country . As an aside , how can African , Indian , or Chinese people be in a minority ?? There's billions of the feckers ! Us Irish are the real minority .
Must check that out. They are willing to do anything to show how virtuous they are. Selling Ireland out. You didn’t happen to hear the name of the directive ?

The Tuath .

PI Member
Must check that out. They are willing to do anything to show how virtuous they are. Selling Ireland out. You didn’t happen to hear the name of the directive ?
She didn't name anything specific , just a fleeting reference , but you might get on the player if they haven't edited it .

cmac

PI Member
I assume this lady has made several appeals and us refusing to give up. This has to be stopped.

She thought she would get a house and sit on her fat arse for life well now she realises she's not getting housed that easy she's moaning. She can always feck off back to Nigeria but of course she won't.

Crilly

PI Member
She thought she would get a house and sit on her fat arse for life well now she realises she's not getting housed that easy she's moaning. She can always feck off back to Nigeria but of course she won't.
Any update on Achill? Didn't make it up to there yesterday???

Top Bottom