Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Achill Gaeltacht to be Planted with Asylum Invaders

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
The RIA actually pays people to set up welcome groups in areas where they are placing asylum seekers and illegal money migrants, they do this in conjunction with local county councils and it is usually the same people who travel around setting up these groups in different areas. they are also paid to set up facebook groups and for using social media like Twitter to act as agent provocateurs to make any opposition groups look more like racists.
Forgot these welcome puppets were paid by us, thanks for reminder, Anyone on Twitter? Can you ask IZZY KAMIKAZE how much they are paid for being a Regime Puppet?

Florence

PI Member
The RIA actually pays people to set up welcome groups in areas where they are placing asylum seekers and illegal money migrants, they do this in conjunction with local county councils and it is usually the same people who travel around setting up these groups in different areas. they are also paid to set up facebook groups and for using social media like Twitter to act as agent provocateurs to make any opposition groups look more like racists.

Can you prove this? I believe you, but I want to spread the word about this and I know I will be challenged and asked how I know.

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
Can you prove this? I believe you, but I want to spread the word about this and I know I will be challenged and asked how I know.
There is some information on it floating around the interwebs in the form of emails between RIA and county councils asking the CoCo to set up groups to flavour local opinion in favour of asylum seekers and illegals, as far as i remember this was in relation to the centre in Monasterevin.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Whilst this does not mention funding, it does prove the county councils are actively promoting and supporting “integration”

atkin8

PI Member
There is some information on it floating around the interwebs in the form of emails between RIA and county councils asking the CoCo to set up groups to flavour local opinion in favour of asylum seekers and illegals, as far as i remember this was in relation to the centre in Monasterevin.
The Monesterevin center was set up with some secrecy and a lot of fanfare with no opposition to speak of .

Conall Gulban

PI Member
Funny that Mr. Nazi Salute from Barrow Street hasn’t popped up in Ireland since. Maybe Izzy has an postcode for him.
Even stranger is the fact that whilst they're hell bent on doxxing everyone, exposing names and address online, contacting workplaces in order to get 'facsists' sacked..they don't seem to have any interest at all in doxxing this person...a bona fide Nazi. They know who he is apparently yet no interest in naming and shaming...very unusual altogether

Swords Driver

PI Member
Here is what I could find
Monday 7th October 2019
Ireland National Programme AMIF
OPMI National Funding Programme (Your dormant bank account)
Community Integration Fund 2019
Thats only 10 mins research, I would expect that a lot of funding to small activist groups would be hidden in grants to larger NGO's that are not subject to FOI and therefore would be untraceable.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member

Crilly

PI Member
We also have POBAL who fund all the Community Networks and are RAVING OPEN BORDERS.
'Integration'? Let's call it for what it is - PLANTATION!. Seriousely needs to stop. I have real doubts about those 'Kissing' (Failte) Committees nationwide? It is not normal thinking to welcome these unknown into our communities, therefore I suggest that they are Planted as well as being paid. They are NOT representative of local communities

congress_tart

PI Member
I assume this lady has made several appeals and us refusing to give up. This has to be stopped.

Esatdigiwank

PI Member
I assume this lady has made several appeals and us refusing to give up. This has to be stopped.

The Owusus came from Ghana where there is no conflict. In fact, mother Owusu was doing better over there than she is here at present.

Top Bottom