Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Achill Gaeltacht to be Planted with Asylum Invaders

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
At least the Native Americans got reservations where they could keep their own language and culture - but the Varadkar Régime will not even give that much to the Irish. Nothing less than Total Plantation is required.

Last edited:

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Have the Irish government given up on tourism?

Achil is such a beautiful place one would think a Hotel there would be sort after for that destination.

We will have to rename the place, Asylum Island.

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
At least the Native Americans got reservations where there could keep their own language and culture - but the Varadkar Régime will not even give that much to the Irish. Nothing less than Total Plantation is required.

Trying and failing to wind down posting. This is just too much.

I know that area well. Have relations there.

This is an act of extreme defecation. Not just on Achill but on the entire Ireland given the region's fame and beauty.

The tiny village of Keel has hosted many famous visitors down the years including John Lennon. An area of spectacular natural beauty.

Ordinary citizens have no option but to now get behind the National Party

NN

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Trying and failing to wind down posting. This is just too much.

I know that area well. Have relations there.

This is an act of extreme defecation. Not just on Achill but on the entire Ireland given the region's fame and beauty.

The tiny village of Keel has hosted many famous visitors down the years including John Lennon. An area of spectacular natural beauty.

Ordinary citizens have no option but to now get behind the National Party

NN
Why - so someone who states that Doctors should be shot & runs about with Nazis can scare away protesters from the likes of Borrisokane in stark contrast to the Protests at Ballinamore.

We want a large response to this- not fruitcakes scaring of the response.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Find this hard to believe.
They are quite literally hood winking the people in these areas.
This is absolutely unacceptable.
The sheer contempt the Irish people are held in by the scum in power
The Irish have lost their way.
game over for any community that accepts these unvetted illegals into their small community.
no sympathy for them. Fools

congress_tart

PI Member
The Irish have lost their way.
game over for any community that accepts these unvetted illegals into their small community.
no sympathy for them. Fools
We've been treated like mugs bailing out banks,shite health services etc and now imposing unknowns into peoples communities without their consent. Outrageous!
Things will turn nasty if it continues.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
I agree.
Maybe that's what the government want.
I wouldnt say the government have any vision or understanding of how bad things could actually turn, Bosnia, the North, etc, they learnt nothing, greedy selfish bastards with their nose in the trough.
However I am in no doubt at a higher level, the real rulers of the world want exactly that.

Top Bottom