Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Warren Chambers About Warren Chambers

Warren Chambers is like the fella you meet in the smoking area in the pub who you are eager to get away from. Full of anger and venom, fair enough, but spouting basic information that he watched on a YouTube video earlier.
you cannot compare him to morgoth
Morgoth is in a tier of his own, but that's my point. Morgoth has a large following yet avoids having his channel purged while Warren's is removed.

Perhaps the strategy is to go after the smallest first, so that by the time they go for the more influential ones, there's nobody left to call it out. Of course there are exceptions to that rule.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Warren gave his opinions from the reality of GroundZero, Not to be dismissed so readily, rough ,unsophisticated ,but truth, and his heart in the right place and his love for Ireland and the Irish plain to see by everyone.
We need many more like him to speak out and give voice to the Tyranny run by the Tranny Lola that is being accepted as normal by the docile and supine.

Warren is the voice of the common Irishman.

An Dlí Dearmadta

PI Member
Warren is not that old I remember in a video he said he was 46.

The grey hair makes him look a lot older.
Morgoth is in a tier of his own, but that's my point. Morgoth has a large following yet avoids having his channel purged while Warren's is removed.

Perhaps the strategy is to go after the smallest first, so that by the time they go for the more influential ones, there's nobody left to call it out. Of course there are exceptions to that rule.
Morgoth is dishing out calm and thoughtful analysis while Warren is making gun signs and nodding knowingly at the screen.
There is a heavy undercurrent of violence in his videos, which obviously don't bode well for his censorship

Morgoth is dishing out calm and thoughtful analysis while Warren is making gun signs and nodding knowingly at the screen.
There is a heavy undercurrent of violence in his videos, which obviously don't bode well for his censorship
Morgoth once said Morocco should be indiscirminately carpet bombed after those Scandinavian girls had their heads hacked off (and raped most likely).

An Dlí Dearmadta

PI Member
Morgoth once said Morocco should be indiscirminately carpet bombed after those Scandinavian girls had their heads hacked off (and raped most likely).
That poses no threat. if Warren had said the same, he would not have any trouble either. The fact that his videos concern Ireland do bother them. His videos have all the required ingredients for urging an attack, and I don't know how many subscribers he had, but even if it was just 500, that's a small army, capable of doing a lot of damage. I don't have a problem with this, but his content would have scared a lot of the left,

Top Bottom