• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods About Keith Woods

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year

Incredibly stupid. Woods has been saying the same things since long before he came in contact with Spenser. And if the "dissident right" can be thrown into chaos by one young lad from Ireland, well it's fucked anyway.

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
That "Strucker" fellow seems to suffer from mental retardation.
You can easily track Keith's rise in popularity via Morgoth and subsequently Milleniule.

You'd have to be a real spastic to promote this Strucker characters ideas... especially if one has seen this rise first hand. We ourselves on PI have added a few more listeners of Keith's ideas.

This Strucker character is worse than retarded. He's another one of those lackeys trying to signal to his betters, "I'll lie through my teeth for you, if you'll just give me a few crumbs".

There's always gainful employment to be had if you prostrate yourself like Strucker is doing.

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
How did it go?
Very entertaining, but he is mad as box of frogs. In fairness Keith managed to get a word in here or there. But McAfee's libertarianism is too at odds, I would say, for a meeting of minds so Keith just rolled with it.

It'll probable be up on Youtube soon enough so I won't spoil it any cause there are some great laugh out loud moments, some for Woods' reactions

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
Do you have a link for that a chara, I'd be interested to see it.
It's up on his subscriber feed on Gumtree (I never heard of it before either)

But he usually puts the episodes up on YT or Bitchute after a while

Top Bottom