• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods About Keith Woods

blue velvet

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
I'm amazed Woods is still on Twitter.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
A pro muslim Irish Communist that did bugger all during election has bit the dust. How will Irish nationalism ever recover?

Never really liked Keith Woods to be honest. I always found him to be an arrogant git of no practical use whatsover to Irish nationalism. He'd probably see himself more as a white nationalist anyway considering some of the creeps he was aligning with such as Richard Spencer.

btw his account on twitter wasn't banned, he just deactivated his account after he went on a rampage against International Jewry, which his online sycophants have lauded as an act of heroism. He'll be back once things have died down.

I don't know why we as supposed nationalists cannot direct our thoughts first as nationalists regards the primary weight forward. All this internationalist stuff is ok as a thought experiment regards a potential better future for all in our natural scope and a open hand to people from other similar minded nations regards a natural league with us, but poking bears due to yourself taking sides as default and not expect a response is naive in the current climate, and we are still fucked where it matters, as in at home. With all the snitching that is going on of late that is firmly needed to be made clear is not ok, we need to have a bit of a weight around us all ignoring the gibberish and thinking again like we should under an Irish sky, and if ye cannot do that right now under the current circumstances then good luck to ye.

Top Bottom