• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Keith Woods About Keith Woods

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
The only thing Keith should be recommending is the next reading material for his Youtube based Book and discussion club

And do you have any objection to that? Are you against education?

D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
And do you have any objection to that? Are you against education?
None whatsoever. Keith just needs to drop the pretense that he has any practical interest or solutions to the existential troubles of nation states today.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
None whatsoever. Keith just needs to drop the pretense that he has any practical interest or solutions to the existential troubles of nation states today.

I never heard him say that he had any solutions to anything. But, at least he is trying to formulate the questions that need to be asked. That's a lot more useful than coming out with bland statements such as "All you need is Logos:geek:"

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
It's odd that this Woods character gets attacked over these Jim Dowson links, I don't know whether they exist or not, I know very little about this lad, but then Hermann Kelly gets a free pass despite very publicly interacting with Dowson with Rowan Croft.

And then goes onto attack Woods publicly for the very thing he did.

Absolutely Bizzare.

Conall Gulban

PI Member
Nov 26, 2018
It's odd that this Woods character gets attacked over these Jim Dowson links, I don't know whether they exist or not, I know very little about this lad, but then Hermann Kelly gets a free pass despite very publicly interacting with Dowson with Rowan Croft.

Absolutely Bizzare.
What Jim Dowson links?
Are you mixing him up with the Irish Patriot?

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
What Jim Dowson links?
Are you mixing him up with the Irish Patriot?

You could be right, I may have mixed them up there. I'd have to check back.

Still though a man in his position should be engaging in such double standards at that level.

It's all ridiculous no matter what way you look at it.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
Jan 18, 2020

Absolutely Bizzare.