• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods About Keith Woods

Wonderful to see pencil neck pseudo intellectual Keith Woods cut his skinny little throat and reject Irish nationalism. He was Never an Irish nationalist.
This was always on the cards. I hope the peeps conned by giving him credence will quickly reassess.

KW was a fascist sympathising, Islam adoring liar. Putting up laudatory pics of Hitler on his social media.
He lied about the Irish Freedom Party, falsely taunting them as Zionist which is a huge lie.
He was licking always up to American White Nationalist Robert Spence and people still did not twig. Rubbing up close to Nick Griffin, Jim Dowson and he was a supporter of the National Party who are only interested in immigration not sovereignty.

I hope people get this big eye opener about Keith Woods and ask how so many were taken in by him. He was dangerous and his Pro Islamic fascism needed to be exposed and him expelled from Irish nationalist movement.

Any guy who had an Iranian flag with a pic of the Arab head throw was clearly never an Irish nationalist. Good riddance to him.
That's a good help to the intellectual clearout of nazi and fascist sympathisers.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
Wonderful to see pencil neck pseudo intellectual Keith Woods cut his skinny little throat and reject Irish nationalism. He was Never an Irish nationalist.
This was always on the cards. I hope the peeps conned by giving him credence will quickly reassess.

KW was a fascist sympathising, Islam adoring liar. Putting up laudatory pics of Hitler on his social media.
He lied about the Irish Freedom Party, falsely taunting them as Zionist which is a huge lie.
He was licking always up to American White Nationalist Robert Spence and people still did not twig. Rubbing up close to Nick Griffin, Jim Dowson and he was a supporter of the National Party who are only interested in immigration not sovereignty.

I hope people get this big eye opener about Keith Woods and ask how so many were taken in by him. He was dangerous and his Pro Islamic fascism needed to be exposed and him expelled from Irish nationalist movement.

Any guy who had an Iranian flag with a pic of the Arab head throw was clearly never an Irish nationalist. Good riddance to him.
That's a good help to the intellectual clearout of nazi and fascist sympathisers.

Keith Woods is about the only really intelligent public commentator in Ireland. He might not be right in everything he says, but he's always interesting. And he'd never do anything so thick and uneducated as to refer to General Soleimani as a "terrorist."

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
Still waiting for him to define 'truth'. He keeps banging on about it, but hasn't told us what he means by it.
Seems kinda fundamental to know in order to grasp where he is going

Why don't you write him a letter and tell him all about E. Michael Jones and logos :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh yes, Keith was on a show with EMJ - but Keith's discourse was so profound that EMJ didn't know what the young lad was talking about :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😭😭

Oliver Plunkett

Gone Fishing
Donator
PI Member
Why don't you write him a letter and tell him all about E. Michael Jones and logos :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh yes, Keith was on a show with EMJ - but Keith's discourse was so profound that EMJ didn't know what the young lad was talking about :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😭😭
Take a good look folks, this what dissimulation married to delusion looks like 👆

I think we can all agree, it produces an ugly child

Milominderbender

PI Member
What real world action should a young lad like Keith Woods recommend to you?
For myself I obviously don't know otherwise he wouldn't need to recommend it. For his viewers urging them to join of the Irish nationalist parties would be a good step. Yes neither of them are perfect but at least like minded people are getting in contact. Conanmac for instance had a video urging his viewers to help out vulnerable members of their community during this crisis. Even a note in the letterbox offering support would be comforting.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
For myself I obviously don't know otherwise he wouldn't need to recommend it. For his viewers urging them to join of the Irish nationalist parties would be a good step. Yes neither of them are perfect but at least like minded people are getting in contact. Conanmac for instance had a video urging his viewers to help out vulnerable members of their community during this crisis. Even a note in the letterbox offering support would be comforting.

Keith Woods is a young lad trying to find his feet in philosophy and political science. He's allowing the world to hear his thoughts as they develop. He's not claiming to be any kind of Messiah. It would be sheer madness for him to call on his viewers to take action - when there's absolutely no organization ready to take them into its ranks and give them the training and support they will need.

Top Bottom