• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Grand Torino About Grand Torino

The Emir of Galway

PI Member
Mar 29, 2020
I have spent time in his company. I don't know him as a friend but trusted nationalists I know well do. That's as logical as saying if a reporter wasn't at a place when it occurred means they can't report on it when evidence is clear. He drinks, smokes like a trooper. Lived homeless in the boom and now lives from pillar to post. What I do know and I hope you look into this yourself is that he once lived in a ego flash in the pan driven nationalist's home while she was on vacation for a few months in the UK as a guest of her majesty the queen. Please read in between the lines. If you can't then you must be a person not in the know. It will take time for you to wake up to the characters within the circles of our cause.

Last edited:

The Emir of Galway

PI Member
Mar 29, 2020
While on the topic of non-nationalists, I had an on-line run-in of sorts with The Emir of Galway back in 2011, not long after I was deported. If memory serves, the Emir's father was/is Irish. God knows what he was thinking, the poor man.
While on the topic of non-nationalists, I had an on-line run-in of sorts with The Emir of Galway back in 2011, not long after I was deported. If memory serves, the Emir's father was/is Irish. God knows what he was thinking, the poor man.
Sorry for you. Baby joe is a complete low life.

Top Bottom