Computing Forever About Computing Forever

bells of shandon

PI Member
Jun 13, 2019
RTE has well earned the derisory term Paddys Pravda.
We live in a Totalitarian State ,where our thoughts and opinions are formulated by the controlled Media, if you are stupid enough to use it.
Boycott RTE , defund it for your peace of mind. while your Taxes being misused to brainwash you,

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
Just an opinion, but this guy could be a very good spokesman, I mean public-ly...not just on the internet.
He's very well-spoken, knows how to listen to his guest without interrupting before he makes his point. He's been to most of the recent rallies, sets up, records, edits properly so it doesn't sound amateur. He's professional in his approach. Maybe he just prefers to have control over his output atm. A lot of content creators are shy about speaking in public. He's doing his bit, but yes he would be a great spokesman.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Sep 6, 2018
He's very well-spoken, knows how to listen to his guest without interrupting before he makes his point. He's been to most of the recent rallies, sets up, records, edits properly so it doesn't sound amateur. He's professional in his approach. Maybe he just prefers to have control over his output atm. A lot of content creators are shy about speaking in public. He's doing his bit, but yes he would be a great spokesman.

Agree 100%. He's an excellent presenter/interviewer and his content gets to the point and is easy to absorb.
I meet him at one of the rallies last year, and he's a pleasant guy to chat to.

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
Agree 100%. He's an excellent presenter/interviewer and his content gets to the point and is easy to absorb.
I meet him at one of the rallies last year, and he's a pleasant guy to chat to.
Never met the guy, but I've been following him for a few years now. I probably came across him at some stage because of my technical retardedness, but he has, as you have pointed out a natural teaching ability, and his voice is just the right timbre for any form of debate. It would be a coup for any party that gets him on board. Being a ginger will also help. šŸ˜ Wonder why it didn't work for Kenny :unsure:.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Sep 6, 2018
Never met the guy, but I've been following him for a few years now. I probably came across him at some stage because of my technical retardedness, but he has, as you have pointed out a natural teaching ability, and his voice is just the right timbre for any form of debate. It would be a coup for any party that gets him on board. Being a ginger will also help. šŸ˜ Wonder why it didn't work for Kenny :unsure:.

I'd never met the guy prior to him introducing himself to me.
I don't know why he came up to me to say hello tbh. I was at the IFP/NP demo opposing O'Gorman being made Minister for Children.
I was standing listening to the speakers and I saw him approaching the demo and I recognised him.

For whatever reason, he stood beside me and he turned and said hello. I said hello to him and we had a brief chat with me saying I recognised him as computing forever and I told him how much I enjoyed his shows. He was very appreciative of the comment and he thanked me - but I thanked him for his work and for bringing to public attention issues not reported/discussed by the MSM.
That was our chat!

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
I'd never met the guy prior to him introducing himself to me.
I don't know why he came up to me to say hello tbh. I was at the IFP/NP demo opposing O'Gorman being made Minister for Children.
I was standing listening to the speakers and I saw him approaching the demo and I recognised him.

For whatever reason, he stood beside me and he turned and said hello. I said hello to him and we had a brief chat with me saying I recognised him as computing forever and I told him how much I enjoyed his shows. He was very appreciative of the comment and he thanked me - but I thanked him for his work and for bringing to public attention issues not reported/discussed by the MSM.
That was our chat!
He's a really affable guy though. I'm quite sure he could tear through you for a short cut in a debate, but afterwards, he'd probably shake your hand and invite you for a pint.

Nancy

PI Member
Jan 24, 2021
He's a really affable guy though. I'm quite sure he could tear through you for a short cut in a debate, but afterwards, he'd probably shake your hand and invite you for a pint.
Happening!
This old folks home in Madrid vaccinated staff and residents. Prior to vaccine no Covid now all have tested positive and 11 are dead. Msm are claiming it's due to a British strain. What wicked times we live in.

Top Bottom