"Abortion Rights Campaign" thinks aborted Irish babies should be sold to Biotech Companies

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Nothing but the gruesome massacring of our future and the harvesting of the organs so big pharma can pack out with some extra profits is Ireland's future.

Worse than Cromwell this regime? You had better believe it.
It's Ireland's present. At two hospitals, one in Dublin and another regional, experimentation without consent or disclosure has been carried out on a series of patients. Two consultants involved in the racket have links to the pharma company whose product was the subject of the studies. Media and lawyers are aware and extraordinary efforts to keep the story out of the public domain.

It follows inevitably that part of the massive push for abortion was a gift back to the US companies bankrolling the State.

Threads
I said it at the time, but there will be tears and anger when Irish people realise what they voted for when repealing the 8th - ie not care compassion and trust, but diabolical butchery carried out by these Biotech companies. Ireland will probably be a hub for these evil companies with our 'educated' population and now no rights for the unborn. Pure evil is what the Irish voted for and there will be hell to pay. God knows what they can do to the unborn now.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I noticed the bloke wot repeatedly raped an 18 year old Spanish student was wearing a "Repeal the 8th" badge when he emerged from Court. You can just make out the badge in this Pic but I saw it up close in a Pic in the newspaper.

Heil Abortion, it seems. Of course, abortion is central to eugenics.

Top Bottom