"Abortion Rights Campaign" thinks aborted Irish babies should be sold to Biotech Companies

Fink

I love Jam
PI Member
An incredible discussion from the Abortion Rights Campaign group on Twitter.

Why are so so obsessed by what other people think, what's your view? The referendum is over and so everyone now must follow their conscience in regard to this matter.

Una

Donator
PI Member

Storybud2

PI Member
logically she could just top herself and donate her body to science,,, she would not be missed and good riddance,,

I am not surprised as many people who voted for these killing factories simply do not understand the reasoning behind
legal destruction of healthy human life,, they are sheep and have no understanding of the slippery slope, you cannot be
for abortion and then claim to have some kind of "humane" attachment to the dead unborn human,,

it is a piece of meat in their reasoning and now more people will see these dangerous fookwits for what they really are,,

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Why would one bury an aborted foetus? Seriously?

Is it to assuage one's guilt about the taking of life?

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
This is the logical conclusion to 'my body, my choice'. Following through with this mantra could mean people haggling over organs and tissues for personal profit - just like Planned Parenthood do. Anything goes now because repealing the 8th wasn't just about abortion.

Top Bottom