• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A Tribute to Rabbi Weiss - One of the World's Great Spiritual Leaders

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Often, when we see the mass destruction carried out by criminal gangs like Goldman Sachs, and when we see the brutal Apartheid Régime operated by the Zionist invaders in Palestine, we are tempted to throw up our arms in despair and loose hope in all Jews. But, there are a noble few who make it impossible for us to do that. At the fore of this noble band is Rabbi Dovid Weiss. You will never hear him say - Let's promote homosexuality for the Goys in the hope of exterminating them. No, he relates the ancient law as relating to all human beings - not just Jews. And he regards all human beings as equal - not as cattle for the Jews. Rabbi Weiss courageously opposes the rogue Zionist régime and promotes peace and harmony with Iran and other nations of good will.

Rabbi Weiss - We salute you!

Last edited:
A great guy- there are a lot of phenomenal Rabbi's out there that will always hound Soros, the Rothschilds & the Ziomatrix...
Ah the heros of the lunatic left the Neturei Karta
what you idiots can't grasp is that these guys believe in exactly the same ends as the Zionists that you love to hate. the big difference between the Neturei Karta and the rest of the Jewish/Zionist world is around timing, your heros are waiting for the Messiah.
but you know this really, right?
you're not that stupid?
come on!

Often, when we see the mass destruction carried out by criminal gangs like Goldman Sachs, and when we see the brutal Apartheid Régime operated by the Zionist invaders in Palestine, we are tempted to throw up our arms in despair and loose hope in all Jews. But, there are a noble few who make it impossible for us to do that. At the fore of this noble band is Rabbi Dovid Weiss. You will never hear him say - Let's promote homosexuality for the Goys in the hope of exterminating them. No, he relates the ancient law as relating to all human beings - not just Jews. And he regards all human beings as equal - not as cattle for the Jews. Rabbi Weiss courageously opposes the rogue Zionist régime and promotes peace and harmony with Iran and other nations of good will.

" Let's promote homosexuality for the Goys in the hope of exterminating them"

you really live in cloud cuckoo land I'd be looking to anchor a radio slot if I were you.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
what you idiots can't grasp is that these guys believe in exactly the same ends as the Zionists that you love to hate. the big difference between the Neturei Karta and the rest of the Jewish/Zionist world is around timing, your heros are waiting for the Messiah.
you're not that stupid?
come on!
Eh - yes we know all about the differing forms of Judahism dude, that doesn't mean we can't agree with some Jews on some forms of Zionism.

In "My Upcoming Threads" I refer to Leon Uris- the Zionist who "was good to Ireland but bad to Palestine", you can agree on some things with some people & disagree on some things with some people.

Did you ever read about the Babies who died from Herpes as per Blood sucking Rituals- I & Others did?

By the By- I'm not an Orthodox Jew so it goes without saying that I'm not a subscriber to all their views... :confused:

Eh - yes we know all about the differing forms of Judahism dude, that doesn't mean we can't agree with some Jews on some forms of Zionism.

In "My Upcoming Threads" I refer to Leon Uris- the Zionist who "was good to Ireland but bad to Palestine", you can agree on some things with some people & disagree on some things with some people.

Did you ever read about the Babies who died from Herpes as per Blood sucking Rituals- I & Others did?

By the By- I'm not an Orthodox Jew so it goes without saying that I'm a subscriber to all their views... :confused:

are you drunk?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
you're not that stupid?
come on!

Nonsense. Try listening to the good Rabbi and educate yourself.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
nonsense?
thats exactly what he is saying that's his belief the group he belongs to now are manipulating all of you because you want a Jew celebre

You haven't even listened to what he said, because you know that Zionism is a secular creed that has nothing to do with Judaism. Indeed, the Zionists oppress and beat up genuine Jews.

You haven't even listened to what he said, because you know that Zionism is a secular creed that has nothing to do with Judaism. Indeed, the Zionists oppress and beat up genuine Jews.
is secularism a bad thing now
Zionism is about establishing a Jewish homeland and no you don't have to be Jewish you keep referring to me as a Zionist. I dont beat up Jews. if two israeli citizens have a fight then the winner will have in all probability have been a zionist beating up a Jew as will the loser be a Zionist having been beat up by a Jew.
you Anti Israeli/Jews trot out this Rabbi who is playing you guys like the fiddler on the roof

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Zionism is about establishing a Jewish homeland and no you don't have to be Jewish you keep referring to me as a Zionist. I dont beat up Jews. if two israeli citizens have a fight then the winner will have in all probability have been a zionist beating up a Jew as will the loser be a Zionist having been beat up by a Jew.
you Anti Israeli/Jews trot out this Rabbi who is playing you guys like the fiddler on the roof

This thread is a tribute to a great Rabbi and humanitarian. It's not for ignorant Hasbara trolls. So please go and troll somewhere else.

This thread is a tribute to a great Rabbi and humanitarian. It's not for ignorant Hasbara trolls. So please go and troll somewhere else.
you don't make the rules
you, as many anti Israel/Jew/Zionists have done you trot out this Rabbi and his small pocket of Orthadox Jews and pretend that this makes you some sort of tolerant. the guy plays you all when the Messiah comes ain't no PA or Hamas going to get in the big mans way, there will be nearly double the number of Jews, would you be caressing his olives then?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
you don't make the rules
you, as many anti Israel/Jew/Zionists have done you trot out this Rabbi and his small pocket of Orthadox Jews and pretend that this makes you some sort of tolerant. the guy plays you all when the Messiah comes ain't no PA or Hamas going to get in the big mans way, there will be nearly double the number of Jews, would you be caressing his olives then?

You are a disgraceful character. The very fact that you hate the good Rabbi shows that he is an honest man.

you're not that stupid?
come on!
I admire for their opposition to the Zionist colonial project but I also admire them for other reasons.

For instance I admire them for similar reasons that I admire Russian Orthodox Old Believers, Greek Old Calendarists and Auld Licht Presbyterians in the Scottish Highlands and Islands- their tough minded rejection of modernity and post-modernity, their asceticism, their tight knit communities and their other worldliness. I saw a documentary about some Neturei Karta people in Palestine the main family featured was incredibly impressive; even though they were technically living in the world they were so like monastics right down to the joyousness that monastics often have. Tel Aviv on the other hand has to be one of the most degenerate cities on earth and I'm not saying that just because of the massive amount of homosexuals there.

Rabbinic Judaism was different ideas about the nature of the Messianic Age also.

you're not that stupid?
come on!
He could have brought up Noam Chomsky, Ilan Pappe or Gilhad Atzmon- there are plenty of secular Jews who oppose Zionism as well. I know roc_ holds the Rabbi in disgust but for someone he actually comes across as quite impressive, so why not have a thread about him? Now that I think about it he does look a bit like the Russian Orthodox miracle working Saint, St John of Shanghai and San Francisco.

you don't make the rules
The person who does the most to promote actual anti-Semitism in Ireland is L'Chaim on Politics.ie. I have him on ignore over there because I fear if I read to many of his posts I would turn into an Ulster Scot Alfred Rosenberg. Rabbi Weiss on the other hand does a lot to actually combat anti-Semitism in a way productive of results.

That is actually pretty much L'Chaim on Politics.ie.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
I've never said all Zionists were all bad & Jews did not deserve a Homeland.

Poor ol Setanty is getting all paranoid.

Stop hating Set- it will make you less paranoid ;)