A Thread To Highlight Israeli Influence Over The U.S.

Showing off your anger is what idiots do.
You keep saying the same thing and trying to appear clever
Like all American haters you don't contextualize
Both Korea and Vietnam were as a result of invasions
You've dropped your holocaust nonsense I see.
You confuse my lurid delivery of reality with anger on my part. I'm angry at the injustice of America spreading mayhem across the world, that true. I love America and its people which is why I stand and deliver these difficult truths so vehemently. Because remember - it's only with difficult truths can we solve fundamental problems.

You've engaged in holocaust denial on this thread absolutely no doubt about that. Note I use the holocaust in lower case which can be used to categorise any apocalyptic atrocity. The Shoah is used to flag the Jewish apocalypse specifically or the word Holocaust with the 'h' capitalised is the required etiquette in that respect.

America had no business in Vietnam and they slaughtered millions in that conflict. They buttressed a murderous dictatorship in the South. They obliterated that country and then promptly withdrew leaving millions dead for nothing. Normal states don't do this.

This is a left wing Israeli who has the freedom to air his views
He is making this out to be a left right thing
It's way more complicated you have Hamas Fatah Hezbollah rockets knifings ( he forgot these little items )
It's a person who believes in what he says he's critical of his Government but it's one opinion not a definitive judgement.

But once it looks damaging to Israel you post

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
This is a left wing Israeli who has the freedom to air his views
He is making this out to be a left right thing
He did completely the opposite. He made the case that it was a right vs wrong thing, not a left vs right thing.

Guess who's wrong, in his opinion?

It's way more complicated you have Hamas Fatah Hezbollah rockets knifings ( he forgot these little items )
It's not at all complicated; Israel wants the land but the Palestinians live on it, so Israel must terrorise and brutalise them into submission whilst illegally colonising all of it.

The Palestinian and Lebanese resistance movements resist.

Get it? Resist, as in respond to what ISRAEL does in the ILLEGALLY occupied territories, and the Lebanon.

RESISTANCE MOVEMENTS.

If there were no illegal Israeli colonisation, terrorism and brutality, land theft and ethnic cleansing, there'd be no RESISTANCE.

Comprende?

You confuse my lurid delivery of reality with anger on my part. I'm angry at the injustice of America spreading mayhem across the world, that true. I love America and its people which is why I stand and deliver these difficult truths so vehemently. Because remember - it's only with difficult truths can we solve fundamental problems.

You've engaged in holocaust denial on this thread absolutely no doubt about that. Note I use the holocaust in lower case which can be used to categorise any apocalyptic atrocity. The Shoah is used to flag the Jewish apocalypse specifically or the word Holocaust with the 'h' capitalised is the required etiquette in that respect.

America had no business in Vietnam and they slaughtered millions in that conflict. They buttressed a murderous dictatorship in the South. They obliterated that country and then promptly withdrew leaving millions dead for nothing. Normal states don't do this.
"You confuse my lurid delivery of reality with anger on my part. I'm angry " eh i think you are the confused one
Thanks for explaining the Holocaust as I just did earlier but what point are you making, more confusion
Vietnam was a war that America got involved with to aid one side it didntnend well, the same happened previously in Korea with a better outcome.
I'm against violence you lot are finger pointers and you blame
What happens when a country say Germany tries to take over the world should everyone stand back and let it

So you're not angry but you are angry

He did completely the opposite. He made the case that it was a right vs wrong thing, not a left vs right thing.

Guess who's wrong, in his opinion?

It's not at all complicated; Israel wants the land but the Palestinians live on it, so Israel must terrorise and brutalise them into submission whilst illegally colonising all of it.

The Palestinian and Lebanese resistance movements resist.

Get it? Resist, as in respond to what ISRAEL does in the ILLEGALLY occupied territories, and the Lebanon.

RESISTANCE MOVEMENTS.

If there were no illegal Israeli colonisation, terrorism and brutality, land theft and ethnic cleansing, there'd be no RESISTANCE.

Comprende?
You are a fool
He's free to give his opinion
What happens to Palestinians when they go off message
He did make it right v left
I agree there is a duty of care by the Israelis
Anyhow the Hamas have said they will have elections thete might be the basis for real talks
Comedians rhetoric probably won't be part of that

He must have forgot about the RESISTANCE

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
You are a fool
He's free to give his opinion
What happens to Palestinians when they go off message
He did make it right v left
I agree there is a duty of care by the Israelis
Anyhow the Hamas have said they will have elections thete might be the basis for real talks
Comedians rhetoric probably won't be part of that
Why are there Palestinian and Lebanese RESISTANCE movements/groups?

Top Bottom