A Thread To Highlight Israeli Influence Over The U.S.

You're totally delusional if you think that I or anyone else thinks that you are bullying America
The rest of the post is nonsense are you referring to Cambodia?
There are no millions dead at America's hand at the moment they have not demolished countries Willy nilly
You are just ranting
I dunno. You're claim is that I'm "bullying" America or I'm "insulting" America. You'll have to forgive me as it's sometime hard to shovel through all the snowflake stuff that you post. What I'm doing is reporting the truth in a direct and blunt manner.

America obliterated significant parts of Vietnam and Laos resulting in the deaths of millions -- and by doing so created the conditions that facilitated the rise of Pot in Cambodia btw. That's not to mention the millions of dead in Korea by America ordinance. Or how America reduced Iraq to a Mad Maz warzone on the basis of WMD hallucinations? This is your peace-maker type, lol.

I hope you're not one of these fools on here who shrieks at people for "holocaust denial" coz you're doing a mighty good job of that on this thread.

Last edited:
I dunno. You're claim is that I'm "bullying" America or I'm "insulting" America. You'll have to forgive me as it's sometime hard to shovel through all the snowflake stuff that you post. What I'm doing is reporting the truth in a direct and blunt manner.

America obliterated significant parts of Vietnam and Laos resulting in the deaths of millions -- and by doing so created the conditions that facilitated the rise of Pot in Cambodia btw. That's not to mention the millions of dead in Korea by America ordinance. Or how America reduced Iraq to a Mad Maz warzone on the basis of WMD hallucinations? This is your peace-maker type, lol.

I hope you're not one of these fools on here who shrieks at people for "holocaust denial" coz you're doing a mighty good job of that on this thread.
You are a complete fantasist to think that you are bullying America by posting rubbish on a small forum like this off the chart.

North Korea invaded South Korea as did North Vietnam
All war is wrong but you use all conflicts to blame America
Some People on these Forums do deny The Holocaust, I presume that you are using the term holocaust to refer to large scale loss of life in other conflicts
When most people speak of "The" Holocaust it's referring to the systematic slaughter of Jews, gypsies, disabled, Poles, Jesuits,Gays and others by the Nazis
America helped end that conflict also.
Ireland stood idely by though.

You are a complete fantasist to think that you are bullying America by posting rubbish on a small forum like this off the chart.

Some People on these Forums do deny The Holocaust, I presume that you are using the term holocaust to refer to large scale loss of life in other conflicts
When most people speak of "The" Holocaust it's referring to the systematic slaughter of Jews, gypsies, disabled, Poles, Jesuits,Gays and others by the Nazis
I'm just delivering an agreed historical account here. America has killed millions in various wars. Vietnam then if you won't accept the carnage in Korea. I've got no shortage of examples.

Again, I'm not having a whataboutery contest here or jeering at anyone for the purposes of jeering. America is a delusional global pryomaniac with a penchant for knocking over countries for frivolous reasons. Whilst certainly other states do engage in criminal activity and aggression and that's a bad thing, no state is as schizophrenic or as devoid of reason as America is. And that's a big problem. It's a problem for America, it's a problem for the world.

Just because all this disagrees with your Care Bear account of history and you're 'dib dib' boy-scout idea of what America is about, isn't my fault, bro.

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account

Are you Irish ?

I'm just delivering an agreed historical account here. America has killed millions in various wars. Vietnam then if you won't accept the carnage in Korea. I've got no shortage of examples.

Again, I'm not having a whataboutery contest here or jeering at anyone for the purposes of jeering. America is a delusional global pryomaniac with a penchant for knocking over countries for frivolous reasons. Whilst certainly other states do engage in criminal activity and aggression and that's a bad thing, no state is as schizophrenic or as devoid of reason as America is. And that's a big problem. It's a problem for America, it's a problem for the world.

Just because all this disagrees with your Care Bear account of history and you're 'dib dib' boy-scout idea of what America is about, isn't my fault, bro.
Showing off your anger is what idiots do.
You keep saying the same thing and trying to appear clever
Like all American haters you don't contextualize
Both Korea and Vietnam were as a result of invasions
You've dropped your holocaust nonsense I see.

Top Bottom