A Terrible Warning to Irish Girls who would accept an Immigrant Boyfriend

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Uh Oh. Someone has made up a statement of his own and attempted to put it into someone else's mouth :rolleyes:

I agree with exactly what I said....not what you said.

Well my wife has a saying, 'once you go black you never go back full time.' Not sure exactly what she means but I was her first white fella after a string of black boyfriends that didn't make the cut obviously.

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
You sound exactly like your hero Adolf Hitler in "Mein Krampf". Incredible bullshit.
You beat me too it. I was going to point out that he sounds exactly like Allah in "The Koran" which similarly is incredible bullshit.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
You sound exactly like your hero Adolf Hitler in "Mein Krampf". Incredible bullshit.
Maybe u'll believe Henry Ford's book, 'The International Jew', 20 years of research, i.e. chapter on 'Battle for Control of the Press' starting in the 1920's already, & the 'Tavistock Institute' based in London, behavioural science & social engineering of the masses, ideas are planned, & put into action, via the jewish media.
They aim to undermine white/christian nations, but remain 'undiluted' themselves, as they are 'the chosen ones', by their God, not ours. Chosen to Rule of course. Anything that undermines christianity, or promotes secularism, abortion, etc. is generally pushed & funded by jews. They stay hidden behind a velvet curtain out of view.

"NORWAY IS TOO WHITE" - Zionists Promoting 'Diversity', but Refuse it Themselves.
Norway is TOO WHITE! According to the President of the Jewish Community in Oslo

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Lads I may be very eccentric at times in other things but I a very normal girl in this- I have never fancied a non Northern European looking male. The only girl I have known who was into lads of a different race was an Iraqi girl and I think that was down to the fact that Middle Easterner males if they are not Christian can often be a total wreck the head to a woman, but she was only really interested in white men, she wouldn't have considered a black or an Asian. The race mixing that I see most of is white lads with Asian as in Chinese, Japanese and Korean women which I admit I do find creepy because they don't have breasts like we do so I can't help wondering whether the lads in question are closeted homos or paedos.

Our problem is that Europeans are becoming to selfish to reproduce (pregnancy isn't exactly fun).
I wouldn't be surprised if Zionist banks have deliberately planned to make it harder for couples to be able to afford babies, via mortgage rules, crashing their economies, not to mention bombarding society with messages of available sex, loosening up moral, family values, via their privately owned media.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I wouldn't be surprised if Zionist banks have deliberately planned to make it harder for couples to be able to afford babies, via mortgage rules, crashing their economies, not to mention bombarding society with messages of available sex, loosening up moral, family values, via their privately owned media.

Well, let's just say that they couldn't have done it any better if they had planned it. We have a financial system now that works directly to exterminate the Aryan race.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
i wonder how many people have made the connection...

Thankfully, more and more people are waking up to the truth. But we have the likes of Olli here who will defend the Zionist banksters to the bitter end.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
At least here is one African man who has learned a bit of common sense after understanding that inter-racial relationships are not a good idea.

“I wouldn’t dare put another girl through that again,” he says. “Being called a ‘n***er lover’, being questioned by family, being made fun of. In those rural towns word gets around and you become the subject of the town. “I can see how difficult it is for a white girl. Especially an Irish girl, where multiculturalism is relatively new.”

‘They called her a n***er lover’: Ireland’s interracial couples

Last edited:
“It speaks of an Irish sense of patriarchy, that Irish men somehow own Irish women,” says Rebecca King-O’Riain, a senior lecturer in Maynooth University’s department of sociology. King-O’Riain, a mixed-race Japanese-American ex-pat, has conducted significant research into interracial marriage in Ireland.
Research by the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) has found that same-sex couples tend to be more racially diverse than their heterosexual counterparts.
These yanks need to butt out of Irish affairs.

Top Bottom