A Terrible Warning to Irish Girls who would accept an Immigrant Boyfriend

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I think this terrible case deserves a thread of its own, as more and more Irish girls are putting themselves in dreadful danger, and their mentally castrated parents don't have the courage to warn them. At best they are likely to be left abandoned in poverty with a handful of halfcaste children. At worst, they could be dead - or maybe even worse.

That excellent poster Kershaw brought this to our attention on another site.

German woman severely disfigured in an acid attack by ex-boyfriend.

Before Hanover Regional Court on Friday began the trial of 32-year-old Daniel F.. He is said to have disfigured his ex-girlfriend after pouring industrial drain cleaner acid on her face.

"When I look in the mirror, I said even to my mother.. I can no longer remember my old Vanessa, because it no longer exists" says Vanessa Münstermann.

On the morning of February 15, 2016 at 4:30 am Vanessa Münstermann is with her dog at the door - when suddenly her ex-boyfriend in front of her. Previously there had been conflict between the two. He poured a liquid in her face: 90 percent sulfuric acid.

So heavy were the burns, for two weeks she was then put into an induced coma.

She is almost blind in one eye. One ear was destroyed.

Even her tongue was cauterized. Her tongue was corrosive. "I could not eat sweets - and everyone knows I am chocolate addicted."

25 operations are already behind her. Skin from the her thigh was transplanted to her face. Now Münstermann faces her ex-boyfriend before the Landgericht Hannover court for the first time since the act against her.

And she does so deliberately, "I want him to see that you must not hurt other people. I want him to see me so he thinks. 'Sh1t - what I've got done!'.

After their separation, he had felt humiliated by his ex-girlfriend and threatened because of a complaint from her, the court heard on Friday.

"I thought I must somehow make her ugly."

https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/niede...anessa120.html
Säure-Attacke: Ex-Freund von Vanessa Münstermann "wollte sie für immer hässlich machen" | Berliner-Kurier.de
Säure-Opfer Vanessa | Ich werde mich nicht verstecken! - News Inland - Bild.de

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
The girl is still deranged if she thinks this guy will feel remorse. That is the problem right there. Millions of these fools are just incapable of reality. The insist on living in cloud cuckoo land. Even a beheading will not change their mentality. They still will welcome them

YoungStudent

Donator
Premium Account

People like this deserve a little happiness, as you know Tadhg.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The girl is still deranged if she thinks this guy will feel remorse. That is the problem right there. Millions of these fools are just incapable of reality. The insist on living in cloud cuckoo land. Even a beheading will not change their mentality. They still will welcome them

I agree, but it's the parents I really blame. That generation who grew up in the 1970s and after threw out all the survival mechanisms that humanity had learned over millions of years of evolution and they have have left their children as helpless targets and victims. Young Student is a perfect example. He would be screaming Refugees Welcome - even as one of them crushes his head with a rock for the sake of the few euro his Daddy gives him as pocket money.

D

Dancemania

Non Registered Member
This is a thread that I can relate to.
A girl I knew from school had a similar fate.
Delphine was her name, not the brightest.
Her experience was similar to this though.
Going to a pub one night she was with friends.
Ishaun her boyfriend did not approve.
So he banned her from going, no you wont go.
And that was that.
Her friends told her to ignore him.
Off she went with them for a night out.
Maybe it was a mistake she would regret.
Once he found out he beat her.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
European girls are constantly bombarded with propaganda from the Jewish media that they are not cool if they don't have a black boyfriend. This is a very concerted agenda to promote miscegenation and destroy the Aryan race, which the Jewish elite see as their main rival in the world. And European men have become so effeminate that they won't do anything to protect their womenfolk from this cruel and murderous agenda. But the Jews themselves are not so silly as to take their own propaganda seriously. As Golda Meir, former Prime Minister of Israel said - Race mixing is worse than genocide.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ith8BBFDR8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

This is a thread that I can relate to.
A girl I knew from school had a similar fate.
Delphine was her name, not the brightest.
Her experience was similar to this though.
Going to a pub one night she was with friends.
Ishaun her boyfriend did not approve.
So he banned her from going, no you wont go.
And that was that.
Her friends told her to ignore him.
Off she went with them for a night out.
Maybe it was a mistake she would regret.
Once he found out he beat her.
A girlfriend bought me a black shirt and suggested I wear it going out to the pub that night with her. When she saw it on me she went berserk. Chasing me around the bed and pulling at my shirt. It finished with me stood there and the black shirt hanging in strips from my waist. We still went to the pub.

Top Bottom