• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods A Special Announcement

OP
D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
You've lost me with the Brain Trust. Whats that about?
Dutton, Woods and Spencer. They have allied themselves in seeking the salvation of the West in the East.

And no, this doesn't make sense. I know. But that's what happens when you deny Logos.

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
PI Member
Dec 15, 2018
Dutton, Woods and Spencer. They have allied themselves in seeking the salvation of the West in the East.

And no, this doesn't make sense. I know. But that's what happens when you deny Logos.

I've had a quick gander and can only find one YT discussion involving all three.

Is this where they join forces? Can you point me a something more solid? There is a lot of noise on the various discussion forums because of Spencer. Don't have the energy to wade through it all

OP
D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
I've had a quick gander and can only find one YT discussion involving all three.

Is this where they join forces? Can you point me a something more solid? There is a lot of noise on the various discussion forums because of Spencer. Don't have the energy to wade through it all
Together or individually, they are all going down the same road. Feel free to be in denial about their cultural apostasy. Makes no difference to me. Morgoth will be down that same road soon enough I suspect. Inevitable when you deny Logos.

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
PI Member
Dec 15, 2018
Together or individually, they are all going down the same road. Feel free to be in denial about their cultural apostasy. Makes no difference to me. Morgoth will be down that same road soon enough I suspect. Inevitable when you deny Logos.

So thats a no then

OP
D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
Is this where they join forces?

Woods seems to think they are in alliance, no?

OP
D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
So thats a no then
Literally no idea what you are banging on about. These 3 are out there on the interwebs pushing foreign 'virtues' on anyone dumb enough to listen. Are you OK?
Why has Woods not disavowed the Deep State agent, Spencer?

OP
D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
Still no disavowals as he celebrates the CIA's Radix channel:

OP
D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
@Oliver Plunkett I think I don't spend as much time on the "interwebs" as yourself and I'm not on twitter. It's not compulsory btw.
So let me get this straight: you are complaining about a lack of information on a platform (the internet) that the Brain Trust operates on solely, that you don't spend much time on??

Explain why this makes any sense

The Equaliser

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 3, 2018
The main difference between UK plc and Eire is that Christianity is not past its sell by date in Eire.

Religion needs to be avoided at all costs in the pursuit of native interests in U.K. plc. The practicing Christians are out numbered by the moslems. A holy war would be lost. I appreciate this is not the case in Eire, but we are further down shit street in U.K. plc

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
PI Member
Dec 15, 2018
So let me get this straight: you are complaining about a lack of information on a platform (the internet) that the Brain Trust operates on solely, that you don't spend much time on??

Explain why this makes any sense

I'm not complaining. I asked you for details and you didn't give any. Then you give a slew.
Try googling "Brains Trust Spencer Woods Dutton". Try the same in Youtube. You will get feck all back. Please stop making a drama out of this.

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Jun 9, 2016
The main difference between UK plc and Eire is that Christianity is not past its sell by date in Eire.

Religion needs to be avoided at all costs in the pursuit of native interests in U.K. plc. The practicing Christians are out numbered by the moslems. A holy war would be lost. I appreciate this is not the case in Eire, but we are further down shit street in U.K. plc
So the British far right become Mohammedans? If it turns Irish Republicans into far right anti-immigration trad Catholics that would be a good thing, since they define themselves as the opposite of British fascists.

Top Bottom