• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods A Special Announcement

• Thread starter Star Rider
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 839

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Top Bloke
Yes we know Woodie, the Six Nations has been cancelled Facepalm

(btw who's the skinny dude in the Vid?)

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
The Alt Right Brain trust have been promoting Islamic 'virtue' as a potential replacement for Western decadence going forward. The tree Amigos are explicitly anti Christian and this is where it leads. Daddy issues all round. Plus Spencer is a Deep State asset. DO NOT give money to these traitors.

Last edited:

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
The Alt Right Brain Trust are showing themselves to be increasingly desperate for salvation from overseas. As they have explicitly abandoned the idea of a renewed Christian Europe, they become ever more culturally homeless. This week, Hindu virtue is being explored:

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
Just a reminder that Richard Spencer is a seriously compromised individual:

IrishJohn

PI Member
Just a reminder that Richard Spencer is a seriously compromised individual:

Spencer is connected with the Bush family.

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
He had Morgoth on as his first guest. Are you saying Morgoth supports the Islamisation of the West?
I have no idea what Morgoth supports. He has lots of interesting observations but no answers to the existential crisis we face.
I do know Morgoth has failed to make comment on this new 'intellectual' direction of discourse. Like the Brain Trust however, Morgoth has publicly rejected a Christian revival.

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
I have no idea what Morgoth supports. He has lots of interesting observations but no answers to the existential crisis we face.
I do know Morgoth has failed to make comment on this new 'intellectual' direction of discourse. Like the Brain Trust however, Morgoth has publicly rejected a Christian revival.
You've lost me with the Brain Trust. Whats that about?

Top Bottom