Video A quote worth considering #1

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
Here's a quote attributed to Henry Kissinger. The longer this Covid scam is perpetrated on the public by the mainstream media, the more it seems likely these are indeed his own words. I made the image into a short video clip because images don't show for me on PI so just maximize it to view, otherwise buffering will probably be a nuisance.

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
Nov 6, 2020
the problem is proving that Kissinger said that. The language is rather direct and I can't believe he'd put it in such blunt terms. Not that i doubt that the wicked Dolly Parton fan means it.

Reactions: bAd
OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
the problem is proving that Kissinger said that. The language is rather direct and I can't believe he'd put it in such blunt terms. Not that i doubt that the wicked Dolly Parton fan means it.

Yeah, I've wondered about that myself.. but truth is often stranger than fiction and if the conspiracy facts uncovered since the internet began are anything to judge by.. and matters like the Georgia guide-stones are understood.. and add to that the knowledge that the Covid is a globalist fraud and it's being used to push vaccinations on a trusting public.. being open minded enough to err on the side of caution seems the obvious response. When better to be extra careful than when there is a verifiable clear and present danger to the children of all nations.

The link below is just one tiny example of how those controlling mainstream media have been lying to us for decades about the poisonous effects of vaccine harm to babies. Something which has been systematically covered up. Fact, not theory !!!

https:www.vaxxed2.com

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Oct 2, 2018
Those so called Georgia guide stones are a real con job built by some rich bastard having fun playing with people’s fears.
Covid 19 infections are real not fraudulent.
Without vaccines, polio, diphtheria, smallpox, meningitis etc would now be decimating Ireland.

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
Those so called Georgia guide stones are a real con job built by some rich bastard having fun playing with people’s fears.
Without vaccines, polio, diphtheria, smallpox, meningitis etc would now be decimating Ireland.

Do you not know that all vaccines are bad, Trump is good and facemasks are for life not just for Christmas

Sham frÓg

PI Member
Aug 25, 2020
Stubborn boy.

We've been over this before and I have provided you with ample proof to the contrary.

I am going to do a thread on this just for you.

Reactions: bAd
Top Bottom