• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video A point of interest regarding Síol na hÉireann stepping up the pro-life campaign.

NativeWildCat

PI Member
Goes from hi how are you, I'm a reasonable guy.

To FUCKING DARKIES! in the space of less than two seconds.

Very honest guy. No seriously, give him money.
Just keep giving Team Dowson money and pressing like on an obscure youtube channel. The BNP Irish division will storm the Dail any second now. This juggernaut party built around a social outcast barred from his local village shops and his 0.6% can't be stopped.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Just keep giving Team Dowson money and pressing like on an obscure youtube channel. The BNP Irish division will storm the Dail any second now. This juggernaut party built around a social outcast barred from his local village shops and his 0.6% can't be stopped.
You make accusations without a scintilla of proof ,This is known as black propaganda or low grade trolling.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Do you think McConnell does any praying whatsoever when a camera isn't on him?
Hhmm.. that's a troublingly good question. I sometimes wonder how many so called Christians would actually pass a lie detector test. Although, if I had to put money on it I'd give Niall McConnell the benefit of the doubt in this regard.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
It's easy to claim that all this is happening because of some eternal satanic system of control.
Not an "eternal satanic system" of control. I theorised that an ancient occult system / ideology is at work behind the goings on in the world (and gave a reasonable point of logic to support that theory). An ideology, summarised as Luciferanism, that is aiming to enslave all of humanity but is not being opposed by either religion or feminism. If it actually were to be opposed, for example by acknowledgement of the truth about 9/11 etcetera etcetera, that ideology would not be so eternal.. or at least not so dominant.

It's far harder to say that this is happening because we allowed it to.
We didn't so much allow as we were not given much of a choice. That's the nature of the occult. JFK tried to warn us about secret societies, he was assassinated and that was covered up as a warning to others. That cover up is where the term 'conspiracy theory' came from. Those who use that term often, are either unwitting or deliberate participant's in the suppression of truth, or the contemplation, discussion and widespread knowledge of hidden truths. If it's done deliberately, those are people who are satanic slaves, whose purpose is to gaslight people so the totalitarian / luciferan agenda continues and opposition to it is suppressed.

So maybe some turkey's do vote for Christmas.

Eriugena

PI Member
Hhmm.. that's a troublingly good question. I sometimes wonder how many so called Christians would actually pass a lie detector test. Although, if I had to put money on it I'd give Niall McConnell the benefit of the doubt in this regard.
Why Christians?

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
But there are a lot of agnostics and some atheists.
A lot perhaps but not a significant or prevailing majority. Also, agnostics and atheists are not claiming spiritual superiority over others while simultaneously, through their silence about key truths like 9/11 etcetera etcetera, are assisting an End Times scenario where the non Christian people of the world are handed over to luciferan totalitarianism because Christians have been led to believe that will mean a return of their messiah. Who will then come to save them ..and only them.

Eriugena

PI Member
A lot perhaps but not a significant or prevailing majority. Also, agnostics and atheists are not claiming spiritual superiority over others while simultaneously, through their silence about key truths like 9/11 etcetera etcetera, are assisting an End Times scenario where the non Christian people of the world are handed over to luciferan totalitarianism because Christians have been led to believe that will mean a return of their messiah. Who will then come to save them ..and only them.
Actually a lot of atheists are some of the most "morally superior" people you will ever encounter. I don't understand the rest of your post, its seems to be about weird apocalyptic protestant sects in America.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
No, it isn't anymore. It's just called "The West" nowadays. It hasn't been called so since the days of the Enlightenment.
Fair enough, I wasn't aware of that. Maybe it's time for a new age of Enlightenment.

Éirinn go Brách.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Actually a lot of atheists are some of the most "morally superior" people you will ever encounter. I don't understand the rest of your post, its seems to be about weird apocalyptic protestant sects in America.
I think they are generally referred to as Christian Zionists, Fundamentalists or Evangelicals. Whatever, it's all Scofield Bible lunacy as far as I can tell. If you think it's just a protestant thing, tell me.. where did Catholics and Protestants diverge on the not so little matter of telling 9/11 truths?

Top Bottom