• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video A point of interest regarding Síol na hÉireann stepping up the pro-life campaign.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
It's good to hear some up beat thinking, if too many of us become demoralised we're screwed.
I'm an eternal optimist by nature, very un-Irish I know. Can't help it!

I have many faults but pessimism isn't one of them thank God (not really a fault in fairness). Otherwise I'd have followed my brethern into the Shannon long ago.

Reactions: bAd

Eriugena

PI Member
Don't take politics seriously? I knew you were smart! ;)

Unfortunately we're heading to a situation where you have no choice but to take politics seriously. Kick in the balls but what can you do?
I should clarify what I meant. I don't take democratic party politics seriously. It's just theatre with a cast of deadbeats and sub-mediocrities. I take what we could call grand politics seriously, the epoch making shifts and struggles that becomes the stuff of history. The only real politics at the moment is the struggle between Globohomo and the real people of the world.
Who will remember Verruca except as the twit who introduced abortion and likes Kylie. Last night I had to sit and think for a minute trying to remember the name of his predecessor. Oh yes, Edna
Kenny. These people are just regional management flunkeys in some not very important local branch.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
I should clarify what I meant. I don't take democratic party politics seriously. It's just theatre with a cast of deadbeats and sub-mediocrities. I take what we could call grand politics seriously, the epoch making shifts and struggles that becomes the stuff of history. The only real politics at the moment is the struggle between Globohomo and the real people of the world.
Who will remember Verruca except as the twit who introduced abortion and likes Kylie. Last night I had to sit and think for a minute trying to remember the name of his predecessor. Oh yes, Edna
Kenny. These people are just regional management flunkeys in some not very important local branch.
Neither do I. Politics as we know it will become a thing of the past. It'll still be politics though, like Res Publica, the public thing.

Sub-mediocrities? I'm tots robbing that!

Balance and combination is our future and with the level of information technology we're fortunate to have it shouldn't be too hard.

Éire go bragh! Does that mean something? We'll find out soon enough.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Does he dye his hair?

He definitely dyes his hair.

Nothing wrong with that if your an honest person.

RealMcCoy

PI Member

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Goes from hi how are you, I'm a reasonable guy.

To FUCKING DARKIES! in the space of less than two seconds.

Very honest guy. No seriously, give him money.

bells of shandon

PI Member
McConnell has turned up the heat on his latest show.

The nice guy persona is gone he seems to be trying to become a shock jock now.

We need a Shock Jock to put a flame under the arses of the docile ,dilatory people of Ireland,

Top Bottom