• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video A point of interest regarding Síol na hÉireann stepping up the pro-life campaign.

bAd

PI Member
In the last hour or so, I noticed a video by Síol na hÉireann relating to the pro-life issue. It reminded me that in another video, featuring Google whistle-blower Zach Vorhies, is something which might provide some food for thought regarding that issue. In that video Zach Vorhies indicates that Google were not only responsible for lying to the American Congress but also that they interfered in the 8th Amendment referendum on abortion in Ireland. Listen to what he says between 04.21 and 04.41 in the lower video and pause to read the screen a couple of seconds before 04.41 to see that amongst other things, such as cures for cancer, Google blocked searches for information on the abortion referendum too.

If for whatever reason the clip in question doesn't work, it's part of the documentary "Plandemic : Indoctornation" which is available from the link below. If that is the route you take, the 20 seconds in question is in the 17th minute of the main movie feature, immediately after Dr. Epstein finishes speaking.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
This is old news.Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook also stated they had interfered in the Irish Abortion referendum with their Algorithms and of course Soros ,Open Society funded the NGO;s promoting abortion,
OK thanks, I hadn't noticed it mentioned before. I was watching the video by Niall McConnell on BitChute, that's what made me think to bring it to his attention because it should disqualify the legality of the 8th amendment result but the comments are turned off on his channel, so I thought I'd raise the point here just in case.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
In the last hour or so, I noticed a video by Síol na hÉireann relating to the pro-life issue. It reminded me that in another video, featuring Google whistle-blower Zach Vorhies, is something which might provide some food for thought regarding that issue. In that video Zach Vorhies indicates that Google were not only responsible for lying to the American Congress but also that they interfered in the 8th Amendment referendum on abortion in Ireland. Listen to what he says between 04.21 and 04.41 in the lower video and pause to read the screen a couple of seconds before 04.41 to see that amongst other things, such as cures for cancer, Google blocked searches for information on the abortion referendum too.

If for whatever reason the clip in question doesn't work, it's part of the documentary "Plandemic : Indoctornation" which is available from the link below. If that is the route you take, the 20 seconds in question is in the 17th minute of the main movie feature, immediately after Dr. Epstein finishes speaking.
Obviously I don't agree with you on a number of levels, especially in terms of Niall.

But well done on the video, comes across as very well edited and professional.

Drop the mad stuff and focus on the only thing that matters, the destruction of our nation and people and you may be onto a winner!

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Obviously I don't agree with you on a number of levels, especially in terms of Niall.

But well done on the video, comes across as very well edited and professional.

Drop the mad stuff and focus on the only thing that matters, the destruction of our nation and people and you may be onto a winner!
I'm not sure where we might disagree on Niall McConnell as I don't know much about the man other than the general impression I get.

The video was from Plandemic, a very interesting documentary.. but since you mentioned it, yes, very good editing and serious subject matter. Top notch stuff indeed.

It might be easier said than done for me to "drop the mad stuff" because the whole world seems to be going crazy. Many aspects of that seem interconnected and the defence of our nation appears to depend on countering whatever's undermining the western pillar of civilisation.

In principle, Niall McConnell's stance on abortion speaks a lot towards protecting our people and our Nation. Less abortion would require more switched on people, having better relationships, more babies, more loving families and so a much stronger culture.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
I'm not sure where we might disagree on Niall McConnell as I don't know much about the man other than the general impression I get.

The video was from Plandemic, a very interesting documentary.. but since you mentioned it, yes, very good editing and serious subject matter. Top notch stuff indeed.

It might be easier said than done for me to "drop the mad stuff" because the whole world seems to be going crazy. Many aspects of that seem interconnected and the defence of our nation appears to depend on countering whatever's undermining the western pillar of civilisation.

In principle, Niall McConnell's stance on abortion speaks a lot towards protecting our people and our Nation. Less abortion would require more switched on people, having better relationships, more babies, more loving families and so a much stronger culture.
McConnell has no principles. Unless they involve sterling going in his pocket.

Do people understand what a Unionist is? As why it's a major problem for us?

HES RUN BY A FUCKING FLEGGER FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU STUPID BASTARDS

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
McConnell has no principles. Unless they involve sterling going in his pocket.

Do people understand what a Unionist is? As why it's a major problem for us?

HES RUN BY A FUCKING FLEGGER FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU STUPID BASTARDS
It's very easy to say he has no principles but I doubt it would be easy to point to a higher principle than defending the right to life for the unborn.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
It's very easy to say he has no principles but I doubt it would be easy to point to a higher principle than defending the right to life for the unborn.
And I'm sure he believes in it fully.

Very honourable man McConnell.

After all Irish nationalism has a long history of alliance with unionists.....

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Let me stress this again for the terminally thick.

IRISH NATIONALISTS DO NOT FOLLOW FUCKING UNIONISTS SPABRAINS

RealMcCoy

PI Member
That's what Irish Republicanism is all about. Hating Unionists in Boomer caplocks. Orangeman Hun Trump bad, Biden Green Irish American good.
Yes we should all love the people who would genocide us all in an instant if it meant they could have the rest of our land.

Great fucking lads.

Eriugena

PI Member
As to the man himself, for me, the jury is still out, but a sceptic might say that championing the prolife cause is useful because it is a matter of supreme importance to the target constituency, namely c. 750k adults. That's a lot of potential ka-ching! right there, and that's before we add Catholic Irish America into the mix, and they have deep pockets.

Top Bottom