A multicultural experience on the luas

cmac

PI Member
it must be awful to be born an african woman the lack of respect the get from the daay they are born until the eventuality of their rape and painful childbirth hell on earth no wonder they are coming here.
Still they need to sort out their own men and country we don't need or want them here.

An Dlí Dearmadta

PI Member
Reverse the races. What would the reaction be from the media and political class.
It would be a national outrage, with hazel chu, ebun Joseph and co salivating at the mouth, new laws would be brought in, a rally in the victims name, widespread coverage on all media platforms...
But due to the perpetrator being African, and the vicyim being Irish we will hear.....what's that?...crickets...

Superhans

Administrator

The Tuath .

PI Member
Fair play to that (lovely) Dublin woman for maintaining her composure while under verbal assault from that piece of trash ! I hope Charlie Big Brother Flanagan has the Shades out looking for him . But I doubt it somehow ! (Are we still allowed call coppers "Shades" ?? ;)

NiceNin

Donator
PI Member
I don't mean to diminish this story, but it needs be kept in perspective. It's clearly a public order offence and harassment but being described elsewhere as a "sexual assault". That term should be reserved for physical assaults.

I was assaulted by a BAME in a crowd in Leicester Square in the early 1990s. Reported it to the fuzz who did nothing. Thankfully I didn't need counselling, I just view all these invaders as the fucking scum they are, it comes with the territory. Shakespeare wrote "Othello" circa 500 years ago with its message for white women and is as relevant today.

Charles can bring in all the "hate speech" laws he likes, the time for engaging in "speech" about Fine Gael, Fianna Fail and their endemic corruption has long since passed.

cmac

PI Member
Vladkar will probably make him head of CIE in his diversity quota fascist move,, he is just getting to know the job from the ground up,,,,

More votes leaving FFG when this reality goes online,,

It is amazing that the most un-diverse area in Dublin is EXACTLY where all the virtue signaling nimby media/political sh1theads live ?
She should have punched the face off him and don't understand why the one filming thinks its so funny, she wouldn't if it happened to her, bitch.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
She should have punched the face off him and don't understand why the one filming thinks its so funny, she wouldn't if it happened to her, bitch.
It’s how social engineering works. The white woman sees the black man as a victim and gives him a free pass. The story would be very different if a white man did this. The white woman would see the white man as an angry white misogynist and called the Gardai. Then posted up how terrified she was of the angry white man. “Funny” is exactly what social engineering does to the brainwashed population

Superhans

Administrator
Two threads merged, thread title edited as this was not a sexual assault.

Top Bottom