• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video A Jewish supremacist psychopath shows how he hates the white race.

SwordOfStCatherine

Actually as Sword said, theres a competitiveness there, or a resentment toward whites. As soon as the Irish were in competition with Jews he began to regard them as 'white'
When the Micks were downtrodden poor and despised he had no problem with them but when they started to succeed, and become a force in US politics and Civil institutions they became a threat to Jewish power..then they became 'white'

I have no doubt that the likes of Mr Ignatiev, in fifty years time, if blacks began to wield serious political and civil power, and presented a threat to Jewish hegemony, he would be writing a book on how the blacks "became white"
In terms of anti Irish Catholics in the US in the 19 th century Jews led the charge. Jews and Catholics in the West in the 19 th century had a very similar relationship to Jews and Muslims today here. However back than things were pretty open while as now everything is much more sneaky because of "Political Correctness". A lot is made of Muslim "anti-Semitism" however I don't think that a Muslim is capable of being "anti-Semitic" with a metaphysical fire. Most Muslim "anti-Semitism" is reactive or even a case of them just not being willing to go along with obvious pathologies, lies and messing. Personally I would prefer that the ROI just stayed out of all this- however the ruling elites want the ROI to be "at the heart" of the EU.

The book "The Modernity of Others" is really very much worth reading. I don't think you can understand Catholic and Jewish relations in the 19 th century without reading it. However in our day Catholic traitors to their ancestors will put everything down to Catholic negativity about the Jews to "irrational bigotry". Some of it went very much over the top but a lot of it was rational dealing with facts.

Karloff

PI Member
White Nationalist "Counter-Semites" tend to see Jews as the borg out of Star Trek and often have no problem lumping together Jewish head the ball Ultra-Leftists with Jewish head the ball Orthodox crazies.
You are not considering the marano/crypto tradition which is more strongly developed in Jewish society than any other that has ever lived. It is the skill of infiltration/subversion - that is why some people are sceptical at your attempts to say there is a huge difference between an ultra lefty and an ultra orthodox. The Ultra lefty may be only colonising that political space for the good of his tribe. It has disturbed me to watch liberal zionists take over the Guardian newspaper and lecture whitey on this and that, slavery and hate and all from a liberal perspective.

With Jews i notice that what they demand other peoples do they never do themselves, so you have an atheist professor who says to Catholics, 'religion is nonsense' - but what he may mean is 'your religion is nonsense'. They say 'we are all one race, bring in multitudes into your land' while operating an extremist race based state of their own. While i do not doubt that there are Jews, leading Jews who think outside of their tribal interests (and they often face cancel culture as surely as any gentile when they speak against the interests of the Tribe) and these i respect very very much, Noel Ignatiev is i believe not one of them.

SwordOfStCatherine

You are not considering the marano/crypto tradition which is more strongly developed in Jewish society than any other that has ever lived. It is the skill of infiltration/subversion - that is why some people are sceptical at your attempts to say there is a huge difference between an ultra lefty and an ultra orthodox. The Ultra lefty may be only colonising that political space for the good of his tribe. It has disturbed me to watch liberal zionists take over the Guardian newspaper and lecture whitey on this and that, slavery and hate and all from a liberal perspective.

With Jews i notice that what they demand other peoples do they never do themselves, so you have an atheist professor who says to Catholics, 'religion is nonsense' - but what he may mean is 'your religion is nonsense'. They say 'we are all one race, bring in multitudes into your land' while operating an extremist race based state of their own. While i do not doubt that there are Jews, leading Jews who think outside of their tribal interests (and they often face cancel culture as surely as any gentile when they speak against the interests of the Tribe) and these i respect very very much, Noel Ignatiev is i believe not one of them.
Actually Jewish converts to both Catholic and Protestant Christianity who maintain Jewish tribalism in ways destructive to self and others are a problem I think about a lot. I don't think they are part some conspiracy but they are a real problem. Actually the one Jewish convert to Christianity I know does see characters like Michael Brown as part of some conspiracy.

SwordOfStCatherine

Barbara Lenner made her academic name with denialism of the Armenian genocide at a time when Turkey was a close ally of Jewish State. Now that it is not so close an ally Jews in Palestine are starting to accept that the Armenian genocide happened. She actually is what White Nationalists say about Jews. The whole idea also of "Liberal Zionist" is problematic, Peter Beinart who was the flag ship of Liberal Zionism though he has abandoned it has said outright that he is an ethno-tribalist and not a universalist. "Liberal Zionists" are not Liberal as we understand the term. You will find Liberal Jews by our understanding in Palestine but there will be on the left wing of Meretz and right wing of Hadash but they would not call themselves Zionists. Most however what these Jews say would be labeled "anti-Semitic" and beyond the bounds of mainstream respectability in the West.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Barbara Lenner made her academic name with denialism of the Armenian genocide at a time when Turkey was a close ally of Jewish State. Now that it is not so close an ally Jews in Palestine are starting to accept that the Armenian genocide happened. She actually is what White Nationalists say about Jews. The whole idea also of "Liberal Zionist" is problematic, Peter Beinart who was the flag ship of Liberal Zionism though he has abandoned it has said outright that he is an ethno-tribalist and not a universalist. "Liberal Zionists" are not Liberal as we understand the term. You will find Liberal Jews by our understanding in Palestine but there will be on the left wing of Meretz and right wing of Hadash but they would not call themselves Zionists. Most however what these Jews say would be labeled "anti-Semitic" and beyond the bounds of mainstream respectability in the West.
Spec has also made Etho-chauvinistic remarks against Palestine.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
He wants what Chabad want- Whitey destroyed & "Edom" - Christianity conquered in Europe by Islam.
I agree. He's obviously not a random ultra-leftist nutter. Unless the ideology of the bolshevik Jews that imposed Communism on Russia could be dismissed by the same kind of term.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
I doubt there are many who are not aware of who was just mentioned but just in case, it's Barbara Lerner Spectre. A woman who is infamous for having shared her view about the Kalergi Plan with the internet world. For those who may have happened upon this site accidentally or have migrated from the cloud cuckoo land of mainstream media reporting and are not yet aware of the psychopathic connection between people like Barbara Lerner Spectre, Noel Ignatiev and the Kalergi Plan, the link below should help bring you up to speed.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
I've that Vid + Spectre & Co here for years but it's good to see it again.

An absolute Brute.
Those two videos alone, Ignatiev and Spectre, should be a wake up call for younger people who are being confused and distracted by the mainstream media nonsense often referred to as reporting or journalism.

SwordOfStCatherine

How many teachers had their heads hacked off by “Jewish supremacists” at the weekend?
Have you never heard of the Neo-Cons and their crazed wars?

Top Bottom