• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video A Jewish supremacist psychopath shows how he hates the white race.

Karloff

PI Member
The old 'Anglo Saxon' power elite have seen the writing on the wall, they are securing the future rank of their descendants... by marrying their kids to wealthy Jews. Tony Blair, the Clintons, the Trumps and countless more have done this. It is the only way to ensure future generations of their descendants will not be low caste, Judaism is the new Brahmin of the Western World. New Labour leader Keir Starmer is married to a Jewess and the kids are being raised as Jews.

Consider that as a powerful goyim dynasty does this and commits it's descendants to Judaism, what loyalty will they then have 1 second after doing this to the continued prosperity and status of the group they were born in to?

This helps explain the actions of the Clintons, Blair etc in committing their countries to Israel in brutal impoverishing wars at the expense of their own peoples.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
The old 'Anglo Saxon' power elite have seen the writing on the wall, they are securing the future rank of their descendants... by marrying their kids to wealthy Jews. Tony Blair, the Clintons, the Trumps and countless more have done this. It is the only way to ensure future generations of their descendants will not be low caste, Judaism is the new Brahmin of the Western World. New Labour leader Keir Starmer is married to a Jewess and the kids are being raised as Jews.

Consider that as a powerful goyim dynasty does this and commits it's descendants to Judaism, what loyalty will they then have 1 second after doing this to the continued prosperity and status of the group they were born in to?

This helps explain the actions of the Clintons, Blair etc in committing their countries to Israel in brutal impoverishing wars at the expense of their own peoples.

You'll notice that the goys always have to give their daughters though. Their sons are not wanted. The Jewish line goes through the females, so marrying a Jewess into a Goy family would be a terrible crime. Keir Starmer would be an exception to that rule - one of the few exceptions - but securing leadership of the Labour Party for the tribe might have been "worth it."

Karloff

PI Member
Add Biden to the list, both his surviving children are married to Jews. Hunter Biden married Melissa Cohen 2019, his daughter Ashley Biden is also married to a Jew. I am sure i could go on all night if i wanted to though it's harder with leaders of Western countries today as so many are childless.

You'll notice that the goys always have to give their daughters though. Their sons are not wanted. The Jewish line goes through the females, so marrying a Jewess into a Goy family would be a terrible crime. Keir Starmer would be an exception to that rule - one of the few exceptions - but securing leadership of the Labour Party for the tribe might have been "worth it."
Perhaps but even having a patrilineal connection would have it's uses in the future.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Add Biden to the list, both his surviving children are married to Jews. Hunter Biden married Melissa Cohen 2019, his daughter Ashley Biden is also married to a Jew. I am sure i could go on all night if i wanted to though it's harder with leaders of Western countries today as so many are childless.

Perhaps but even having a patrilineal connection would have it's uses in the future.

When you consider this dynamic, the otherwise inexplicable behaviour of the European ruling classes becomes quite understandable.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
When you consider this dynamic, the otherwise inexplicable behaviour of the European ruling classes becomes quite understandable.
It's understandable in the sense of loving thy enemy more than thy neighbour.

First they came for my people.. I didn't say anything as I wasn't one of my people.

Then they came for me..

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
It's understandable in the sense of loving thy enemy more than thy neighbour.

First they came for my people.. I didn't say anything as I wasn't one of my people.

Then they came for me..

The Aryan has no hope of survival unless he gives up his Individualism, his Liberalism and his Capitalism - and returns to his ancient tribal Collectivism.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
The Aryan has no hope of survival unless he gives up his Individualism, his Liberalism and his Capitalism - and returns to his ancient tribal Collectivism.
Maybe you're right but I strongly suspect, that ultimately speaking.. the best interests of the collective are best served by individuals.

Last edited:
OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Individuals who are willing to die for the survival of the tribe - who see their personal redemption as the redemption of the tribe.
It's micro / macro.

Redemption of the tribe.. if that's even necessary.. it would be both tribal and personal.

SwordOfStCatherine

Actually as Sword said, theres a competitiveness there, or a resentment toward whites. As soon as the Irish were in competition with Jews he began to regard them as 'white'
When the Micks were downtrodden poor and despised he had no problem with them but when they started to succeed, and become a force in US politics and Civil institutions they became a threat to Jewish power..then they became 'white'

I have no doubt that the likes of Mr Ignatiev, in fifty years time, if blacks began to wield serious political and civil power, and presented a threat to Jewish hegemony, he would be writing a book on how the blacks "became white"
I had of course come across that video before, I think it was actually my sister who showed it to me first, but to be honest I didn't give it any attention. Anyway I goggled your man this morning and two things stood out to me. A lot of the history of the Communist Party USA can be seen as strugglings between Black Nationalists, Stalin strongly supported Black Nationalism in Seppo land, and people with shall we say strong Jewish identities, the thing is when Harry Haywood who was a very brilliant Black National Bolshevik left the CP USA in 1958 over it's support for the NAACP and the Khrushchevite criticism of Stalin Noel Ignatiev left with and Harry Haywood was a thorn in the side of "strongly identified" Jews in the Party. Than there is the thing that in a "Encyclopedia of Race and Racism" he wrote a entry on Zionism in which detailed the the complicated ethnic hierarchy among Jews in Palestine, this is a "dirty little secret" that even a lot of "Pro-Palestinian" people do not know about. The American Jewish Committee freaked out at this. There was also a controversy were he objected to Harvard purchasing a toaster for Kosher use only. I do not think that he is a Jewish Supremacist as such at all.

A huge problem is that Jews have created a situation in the West where no one even faintly mainstream will discuss questions Jewish as in questions Jewish and not merely about Zionism critically publicly. So most of the public discussions are done by "White Nationalists", often quite head the ball characters- anybody with two brain cells to rub together can see that this is "Bad for the Jews", but Jews have only themselves to blame for this. White Nationalist "Counter-Semites" tend to see Jews as the borg out of Star Trek and often have no problem lumping together Jewish head the ball Ultra-Leftists with Jewish head the ball Orthodox crazies. However there is the thing about people like Ronit Lentin and your man- Ronit Lentin grew up in Mapai household in Palestine at a time when Mapai were out and out White Supremacists of the most nasty sort. The Palestinian Jew who I know here who is a convert to Islam and brown believes firmly that not only Mapai but also Meretz are still White Supremacists- to some degree the fight between their Left and Right in Palestine is actually one between White Supremacism (the Left) and Jewish Supremacism (the Right). The thing is that though Ronit Lentin revolted against her parents psycho ideology she remains as obsessed with race as they were and in an equally psycho way. People coming out of the Religious Civilization of Rabbinic Judaism often have strong tendencies towards obsessiveness and extremism- I also have such tendencies but I discipline them through reason. Without the Gospel I would be a complete nightmare of a creature.

Top Bottom