• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video A Jewish supremacist psychopath shows how he hates the white race.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
I think you define Anglo Saxon too widely, Macron is a Rothschild protege.

The Rothschilds all go to Eton, Oxford and Cambridge. They have totally assimilated to the language, culture and mores of the Anglo-Saxon. They might be the brains and money behind the British Empire, but even they have to look and sound like an Englishman.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Look at the trendy young Rothschild. Do you see anything of the Jew here? Not at all. He's the rugged, sporty, Eton adventurer. More English than the English themselves. This is a real case of How the Jew became White.

Last edited:

Karloff

PI Member
The Rothschilds all go to Eton, Oxford and Cambridge. They have totally assimilated to the language, culture and mores of the Anglo-Saxon. They might be the brains and money behind the British Empire, but even they have to look and sound like an Englishman.
First line what relevance? Second line some have, some Rothschilds live in Germany, France etc - they originated in Germany. Third line does Priti Patel or Sadiq Khan look like English people?

Anglo Saxon is not what we are talking about. Even Norman though more accurate would not be.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
First line what relevance? Second line some have, some Rothschilds live in Germany, France etc - they originated in Germany. Third line does Priti Patel or Sadiq Khan look like English people?

Anglo Saxon is not what we are talking about. Even Norman though more accurate would not be.

Priti Patel may not look like an English woman, but she sure as hell sounds and acts like one. And indeed, she actually does look like an English woman. If she went to any Indian village she'd be totally alien there.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Hard to overcome the conditioning, and I still do not believe the average jewish person in the street believes this.
But.
Recently I have looked into the Noahide laws and the difference between Torah and Talmud.
My hair stands on end at my ignorance and the level of depravity involved on their part.
These people are the enemy of all mankind.
Try 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' that plan is coming to its conclusion via COV19 as we speak.

Conall Gulban

PI Member
He probably did, but his discourse is really about the WASP, not just anyone who happens to have white skin. And we can see that dynamic on this forum. Many of our right wingers here come from families who were murdered, raped, brutalized and mocked into dropping the Irish language, customs and laws. It was a genocidal process that took centuries. But, now they are totally emotionally invested in the culture and ambitions of their rapists. It's a kind of long term Stockholm Syndrome. He wrote a book about how the Irish became white. Well, the Irish always had white skin - so that can't be what he was referring to. No, he was referring to inclusion in the WASP hegemony. The Irish are now proud to take their place in that hegemony. However, in a bitter twist of fate, just as the Irish have managed to assimilate to the WASP - that WASP is being torn down off his pedestal. That's why we have such a wild and passionate response to BLM from our Irish right wingers - How can you snatch away the prize we have suffered and died for over centuries - the joy of being an Englishman.
I understand what you're saying in the context of historic power dynamics. WASPS were the dominating element. But I believe that anyone who threatens Jewish hegemony will be attacked and 'othered' We're seeing it now with black musicians calling out Jewish power recently. They're being absolutely hammered by the media and forced into submission. Interesting times ahead.
I watched 'Der Golem' as a young student and only now realise the importance of it in terms of the J's behaviour.
Ultimately I believe anyone who threatens Jewish hegemony will be destroyed. WASPS are just another group in a long line of groups. Our own justified Gaelic prejudice towards WASPS should'nt blind us to that fact.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
The Norman influence is overstated. The change from Celtic to Anglo-Saxon was catastrophic. But the change from Anglo-Saxon to Norman was very much less. In the end, the Normans were a small warrior elite. They couldn't fundamentally change the nature of any country they invaded. Even Ireland. Their rule here was quite superficial. For that reason, I think Anglo-Saxon is a good designation.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
I understand what you're saying in the context of historic power dynamics. WASPS were the dominating element. But I believe that anyone who threatens Jewish hegemony will be attacked and 'othered' We're seeing it now with black musicians calling out Jewish power recently. They're being absolutely hammered by the media and forced into submission. Interesting times ahead.
I watched 'Der Golem' as a young student and only now realise the importance of it in terms of the J's behaviour.
Ultimately I believe anyone who threatens Jewish hegemony will be destroyed. WASPS are just another group in a long line of groups. Our own justified Gaelic prejudice towards WASPS should'nt blind us to that fact.

I agree. It's certainly not beyond the realm of reason that Financial Jewry will switch their allegiance to China now. If that happens, the Anglo-Saxon will fade into the dustbin of history - as the Portuguese, the Spanish and the Dutch did before him.

Karloff

PI Member
I see many signs of Britain itself becoming culturally as well as politically Jewish.

The recent interference in their elections because Corbyn was critical of Israel proves it, both Lab and Con are run by servants of Jewish power if you qestion the power you are a gonner yet at the same time they allow a bunch of crusties to destroy statues of Anglo Saxons and even Churchill himself - yet they are not allowed even begin to discuss say the Jewish role in the slave trade. The Anglo Saxon is no more in his own land and the people know it, you just have to visit the cities.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
The paradigm we see now was already in place during the Roman Empire. Roman Emperors were going cap in hand to Jewish moneylenders for the means to pay their troops and civil servants. That arrangement hasn't changed to this day - only just swap the word "Roman" for whatever kennel dogs are doing the killing and looting for Jewish Financial Power today.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
I see many signs of Britain itself becoming culturally as well as politically Jewish.

The recent interference in their elections because Corbyn was critical of Israel proves it. The Anglo Saxon is no more in his own land and the people know it, you just have to visit the cities.

The Anglo-Saxon is even more alienated from himself than the Gael are. Empire not only exterminates the conquered. I'm kind of surprised that Hitler didn't understand that if he put German planters in Slavic lands, they would soon cease to be Germans. One cannot have a German without the soil of Germany.

Conall Gulban

PI Member
I agree. It's certainly not beyond the realm of reason that Financial Jewry will switch their allegiance to China now. If that happens, the Anglo-Saxon will fade into the dustbin of history - as the Portuguese, the Spanish and the Dutch did before him.
I think this is exactly the process we're seeing taking place now.

Top Bottom