• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video A Jewish supremacist psychopath shows how he hates the white race.

Dublin 4

Donator
I've that Vid + Spectre & Co here for years but it's good to see it again.

An absolute Brute.

Karloff

PI Member
The behavior of powerful Jews since they won WW2 has been increasingly aggressive and hostile towards whites. As WW2 goes away and they have less to whine about and have ever more money and power - their inclinations towards violence and abuse of power - their very anger as Jews - becomes worse until we have them talking openly about genocide of white people.

Power is a very dark thing in their hands, this they have shown. It's a hard enough thing for any race to control at the best of times.

Rose

PI Member
The behavior of powerful Jews since they won WW2 has been increasingly aggressive and hostile towards whites. As WW2 goes away and they have less to whine about and have ever more money and power - their inclinations towards violence and abuse of power - their very anger as Jews - becomes worse until we have them talking openly about genocide of white people.

Power is a very dark thing in their hands, this they have shown. It's a hard enough thing for any race to control at the best of times.
I posted an article about Madonna supporting treating people with hydrocloroquine within one minute it was censored. The mob who don't believe in the afterlife are doubling down they are on the home stretch and will use their network of Facebook, Google and Twitter to control the narrative and lead the sheep to their own demise. I definitely wouldn't blame the Jews for this. They shouldn't be the scapegoat for the eugenecists follow the money and you will see who is pulling the strings on this farce.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
I definitely wouldn't blame the Jews for this. They shouldn't be the scapegoat for the eugenecists follow the money and you will see who is pulling the strings on this farce.
Yes but anyone who follows the money will find the biggest banks are dominated by Jews. Of course we shouldn't blame all Jews but we also must face reality. To ignore the fact that Zionist / Jewish ideology is an evil system would be suicidal.

If someone isn't sure whether an object about to smash their skull in, is a spade or a shovel, it's best not to debate the semantics at the expense of not taking action.

By action I mean defend ourselves and the rights and freedoms of future generations from Kalergi Plan traitors to humanity. They must be known for the evils they're desperately trying to prevent the public hearing about.

Last edited:

Willow

PI Member
Hard to overcome the conditioning, and I still do not believe the average jewish person in the street believes this.
But.
Recently I have looked into the Noahide laws and the difference between Torah and Talmud.
My hair stands on end at my ignorance and the level of depravity involved on their part.
These people are the enemy of all mankind.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Hard to overcome the conditioning, and I still do not believe the average jewish person in the street believes this.
But.
Recently I have looked into the Noahide laws and the difference between Torah and Talmud.
My hair stands on end at my ignorance and the level of depravity involved on their part.
These people are the enemy of all mankind.
They have many of what should be people on our side spellbound and silenced. I've just now been reading the first chapter of a book recommended by Oliver Plunkett called Judaism and the Vatican. (In a thread called "Anti-Pope gave his approval to Jewish supremacist handbook")

Reading between the lines it's obvious there's a dogmatic obstacle to the Catholic / Christian religion that seems to protect Jews from criticism.

It's little wonder we didn't hear about things like the Talmud ..and Jewish privilege has been allowed to run wild all around us. The Church needs to get a grip of itself fast before it's the death of us all.

It's a bit of a rough copy of the print but below is a link if you want a peek. At the bottom of the first page is a passage from something called the "Declaration on the Jews" ..which implies a total and absolute equality between "any wrong inflicted upon men wheresoever" and "hatred and maltreatment of Jews".

That's a small example of a big part of the problem with religion. It's far too absolute and doesn't acknowledge the nuances of the "not necessarily" factor.

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

This is the late Noel Ignatiev, who was a Jewish academic, speaking about his hatred of white people. This is the type of mentality behind the Kalergi Plan and the agenda to replace white people in their own countries through mass immigration and miscegenation.

He is an Ultra-Leftist nutter, I would not call him a Jewish supremacist, I every much doubt he would have any time for Chabad for instance. Now the thing is when Jews came out of their Ghettos in the 19 th century a lot of them were overcome by how superior Christian civilization was to theirs and after having been told for centuries how much superior they were to everyone else by their Rabbis this stung, and stung deeply, therefore a lot of them were desperate while rejecting at least most of Rabbinic Jewish civilization themselves sought ways to try and knock what European Christians had created down a peg. There is a brilliant and extremely entertaining book about this entitled "The Ordeal of Civility". Your man is basically coming out of that rather than coming out of the Talmud and the Tanya.

Dublin 4

Donator
He wants what Chabad want- Whitey destroyed & "Edom" - Christianity conquered in Europe by Islam.

k3rd4s1 4m4q

PI Member
I posted an article about Madonna supporting treating people with hydrocloroquine within one minute it was censored. The mob who don't believe in the afterlife are doubling down they are on the home stretch and will use their network of Facebook, Google and Twitter to control the narrative and lead the sheep to their own demise. I definitely wouldn't blame the Jews for this. They shouldn't be the scapegoat for the eugenecists follow the money and you will see who is pulling the strings on this farce.
Archive.is is your friend. Save controversial articles there so a record is made of them.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
He is an Ultra-Leftist nutter, I would not call him a Jewish supremacist, I every much doubt he would have any time for Chabad for instance. Now the thing is when Jews came out of their Ghettos in the 19 th century a lot of them were overcome by how superior Christian civilization was to theirs and after having been told for centuries how much superior they were to everyone else by their Rabbis this stung, and stung deeply, therefore a lot of them were desperate while rejecting at least most of Rabbinic Jewish civilization themselves sought ways to try and knock what European Christians had created down a peg. There is a brilliant and extremely entertaining book about this entitled "The Ordeal of Civility". Your man is basically coming out of that rather than coming out of the Talmud and the Tanya.
As I said in my last comment to Rose.. "If someone isn't sure whether an object about to smash their skull in, is a spade or a shovel, it's best not to debate the semantics at the expense of not taking action" ..so whether he's an Ultra-Leftist nutter or a Jewish supremacist or not, the general dilemma remains the same. (Although, I'm open to correction and nuance on that point).

The rest of what you said is an interesting perspective, I'll be happy to let that sink in for a while. There's a nice aspect of food for thought there that I otherwise wouldn't have considered.

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

As I said in my last comment to Rose.. "If someone isn't sure whether an object about to smash their skull in, is a spade or a shovel, it's best not to debate the semantics at the expense of not taking action" ..so whether he's an Ultra-Leftist nutter or a Jewish supremacist the general dilemma remains the same. (Although I'm open to correction and nuance on that point).

The rest of what you said is an interesting perspective, I'll be happy to let that sink in for a while. There's a nice aspect of food for thought there I otherwise wouldn't have considered.
It is less of an issue now but what I described used to be a massive factor in questions Jewish, the term "self-hating Jew" which now is generally applied to Jews critical of Jewish colonialism in Palestine originally meant a Jew who was extremely weighed by just how superior European Christian civilization was to Rabbinic Jewish civilization and was honest with him or herself about this. Interestingly enough roc_, who is a secular Jewish supremacist, on here loves present the Jews as the creme de la creme of "advanced Westerner" and so gets EXTREMELY triggered when I bring up the sheer absolute psychodom of "Modern Orthodox" Religiosity in Palestine, now if I were to bash the Haredi he would not mind so much however the Haredi in general just want to be left alone and I am basically a tolerant person and am willing to let them have their wish and also I am aware that one of the reason that he hates them is a lot of them are Non-Zionist or even anti-Zionist, also interestingly he believes that good manners, something I value highly even if I sometimes fail at them, are a sign of fakeness which is an extremely Yiddish/Ostjuden Jewish attitude (again "The Ordeal of Civility"). The nearest thing I have encountered to "self hating Jews" are two Jewesses who converted one to an extreme form of Eastern Orthodox Christianity and the other to Islam, though the one who converted to Islam had the whole spiel of "I have the blood of the Prophets" thing when I first met her while at the same time seeing Jewish Religion and culture as very problematic things, I knocked that out of her and she now admits that blood wise she probably has no connection to the ancient Judeans but is a mix of Berber and Phoenician (this is true of North African Jews and NOT all Jews), she first seriously began to doubt Rabbinic Judaism when she was serving in the IDF on the West Bank and discovered that some of the Settlers were buying the blood of very young children from indigenous Christian and Muslim families and than drying it out and baking it into their Matzos in order to curse through "sympathetic magic" "Edom" and "Ishmael". That used to be common in Europe into even the Early Modern Period.

Top Bottom