A Dogs way home,ideology masquerading as entertainment!

Daigoro

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
baddies....ever noticed how the team of bureaucrats working on the Death Star are always middle aged white blokes ? no diversity at all as far as i can see. Its like a C of E coffee morning with Trevor and Nigel (both heterosexual ).

And yet 'the goodies' are always diverse. Inter gender, inter race, inter species , inter robotic, inter age, inter faith (the actors), ........ all the goodies. Looks like somebody is carefully messing with your head.
Dont get me started on the new 'Star Wars' sequels,probably the prime example of a beloved franchise being destroyed by leftist identity politics!And its not as if the original movies didnt have cool,black characters,beloved by fans,but it was done in an organic way,you didnt feel like you were sitting through a PowerPoint presentation on the 'white patriarchy'!

valamhic

PI Member
There is a Sunday morning Sky programme by young people. It was on in the shop I was in 2 Sundays back. This young teen said that the Polar Bears are endangered due to Glowbull Warming. In Fact the globe is cooling and the Polar Bear population is be coming so big they are becoming a problem. The cultural Marxist brigade are everywhere in the Media. Global population of polar bears has increased by 2,650-5,700 since 2001

Nicenin

Donator
I trust no one is daft enough to watch the racist BAFTA awards this evening.

"BAFTA diversity policy has sparked 'seismic' shift in film-making, says BFI chief Amanda Nevill

The BFI's chief executive tells Sky News the new policies are just the start and in the future BAFTA will "go much further"."

Reactions: Una

Karloff

PI Member
I trust no one is daft enough to watch the racist BAFTA awards this evening.

"BAFTA diversity policy has sparked 'seismic' shift in film-making, says BFI chief Amanda Nevill

The BFI's chief executive tells Sky News the new policies are just the start and in the future BAFTA will "go much further"."

I don't think BAME people like the results of the diversity agenda in entertainment themselves. Usually it just results in a low quality product and they see that.

Moonlight was one of the most boring and contrived films i ever saw.

Films used to have two measures of 'excellence', 1 How much it makes. 2. How good it is.
Now they add no 3 How well does it promote diversity.

Nicenin

Donator
I don't think BAME people like the results of the diversity agenda in entertainment themselves. Usually it just results in a low quality product and they see that.

Moonlight was one of the most boring and contrived films i ever saw.

Films used to have two measures of 'excellence', 1 How much it makes. 2. How good it is.
Now they add no 3 How well does it promote diversity.
BAFTA: Black and F@ggot Tits and Ar$e Awards.

Roight?

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Just back from a trip to the cinema with the sprog to see 'A dogs way home',on the surface an entertaining,uplifting tale of the titular mutts quest to be reunited with his kindly owner!All good so far,but as the film progressed familiar patterns began to emerge..his,white,owner has a saintly,black girlfriend,ok fair enough,but most of the veterans at the VA facility his mother attends are also black or,I think,native American!As for the villainous real estate developer who wants the mutt gone,and the scheming dog catcher in his employ..need you ask?When our canine hero gets lost in the woods hes rescued by a couple of kindly snowboarders,one of them black,both gay,for extra brownie points!The hunters who shoot a beautiful lynx,and take selfies with the body?Or the grumpy,bed ridden woodsman who disowns his heartbroken dog?White of course!The gruff but kindly sheriff who makes the call that reunites our hero with his owner?Native American(the great Wes Studi,of 'last of the mohicans' and 'dances with wolves' fame)....and on and on it goes,so predictable at this stage,but still tiresome,and patronizing!
i have notice a trend that the satanic degenerate evil spouting out of California is portraying. white men are evil and violent. black men are righteous and sexy. the only choice for a white female. the new star trek discovery is quite sadly comical. they have gingers, lesbians, gays and people of colour all in prominent dominant roles and are bleating on about how extraterrestrials are discriminated against... i wish i could say it works but for me the show is emotionally deranged dribble. that apparently has to be continually remade because the test audience dislikes it so much! they did the same too star wars and many other good shows. it's a money losing infection they are obsessed with! everything of our white western culture must be destroyed. The Unicorn (2019) | Official Trailer HD

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
And its not as if the original movies didnt have cool,black characters,beloved by fans,but it was done in an organic way,you didnt feel like you were sitting through a PowerPoint presentation on the 'white patriarchy'!
Joe Rogan says that about Alien. The tough lead character was a woman and it worked a charm because, as you say, it was done organically.

The Ghostbusters remake on the other hand....

Top Bottom